I BIG CHOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChasingBliss said:
I'm gonna be honest. I got a little scared of your first pic. I kept wondering if that's how relaxed ends start to look the longer your new growth gets? Or was it because your hair was wet? I mean I'm already tripping when I look at my own hair seeing the vast difference the two textures. But if I decide to let it grow out to waist length before chopping, I dont think I could handle my hair looking thick and lush up top, but 10 strands of relaxed hair to my whole head on the bottom. BUT at the same time... so what :lol: maybe that's what it will take for me to bc and be DONE with it.

Girl you had ME scared for a bit. I was like wan lemme go see what she talkin bout. That's how it looks when wet. But even when dry it was getting on the thin side so but not too obvious. Didn't see the need to hold on to those ends anymore. I went out to hair meet up last Saturday and wore my hair down and it looked thinner than usual in the pics. You can see the pics on my blog. It's the darker than brown dinner. So I decided to chop. Plus I've been itching to do it for the longest.

Thanks though ladies. I need to go look for that kimmytube leave in. I know I have it somewhere on my computer or external hard drive. I ain't playin with these ssk's.

I'm gonna be honest. I got a little scared of your first pic. I kept wondering if that's how relaxed ends start to look the longer your new growth gets? Or was it because your hair was wet? I mean I'm already tripping when I look at my own hair seeing the vast difference the two textures. But if I decide to let it grow out to waist length before chopping, I dont think I could handle my hair looking thick and lush up top, but 10 strands of relaxed hair to my whole head on the bottom. BUT at the same time... so what :lol: maybe that's what it will take for me to bc and be DONE with it.

I totally feel you on this. My hair is so much thicker at the roots and the longer relaxed ends are see through and very thin. It looks worse when its wet. But I hang on to them so I can still bun my hair so I'm gonna keep them as long as I can.

Congrats. Did you ever think you would accidently pull some of those relaxed pieces out? They looked so sparce compared to the rest.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using LHCF (I hate this phone)

Back