Mane and Tail Udate!! Southerngirl!!! You go!!!

JuiceMobsta

you just gave me some homework to do:user:

I'LL BE BACK:borgsmile

ok after a quick run im wondering if you actualy have the original moisturizer/ texturizer conditioner or the moisturizing one or the replenishing one? this may be why you find so many different formulations

No its the Original one. Like the kind you can find at Walmart in the Pet section.:yep: Looks like this:

JustDoIt

I usually use the deep moisture one but I tried the replenishing one and it is awesome so far but I cowash with it and follow with a moisturizing conditioner. My hair gets so thick I love it

Napp

Ms. Nobody
No its the Original one. Like the kind you can find at Walmart in the Pet section.:yep: Looks like this:

oh wow. i am gonna to some "field research" :look: today and see what i come up with. its hard to find the ingredients online

JuiceMobsta

oh wow. i am gonna to some "field research" :look: today and see what i come up with. its hard to find the ingredients online

Yes I agree, all of the ingredients listed online seem to have been on there for a long time and nothing has been updated. You should check the labels whenever you go in Walmart or Sally's,etc. and see what you find. I asked the customer service if this was a "new" formula and they replied back very promptly(I applaud them for that:clap:) but I don't know if this answers my question.:perplexed

This is what I wrote:
"Hi, I have a bottle of the Original Mane N Tail
Moisturizing/Texturizing conditioner that I got from Sally's because they
were out of it in the pet section at Walmart. I noticed that the
ingredients are different from some past formulations of this product. Is
this a new formula or were the ingredients printed wrong? Thanks!

Water(Aqua), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol,
Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera
(Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
(Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20,
Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 stearate, Hydrolized Collagen,
Propylparaben, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Yellow 4(CI
19140), Butylphenyl Methylpropional."

This was the ANSWER:
"Please be assured that no changes have been made to the Moisturizer-Texturizer formula. We've been making this particular product for forty years.

I'm sure you have noticed that Sally's has a tri-lingual label (English, French, Spanish). If a product is sold internationally the ingredient list needs to be EU (European Union) compliant so the ingredient names may look a little different.

We certainly appreciate your product loyalty. I hope this information was of some help to you.
Diane

Consumer Affairs
Straight Arrow Products, Inc."

BayAreaDream

I used the Deep moisturizing conditioner during transitioning. I had been seeing this product for years and decided on trying it after my braid lady said my natural BF's hair was always sooo soft! I tried it and loved it but after I finished the bottle my PJ'ism went wild an I tried others, Oyin's, Aussie Moist, Suave, Herbal Essence, etc, etc..... In my opinion it's been the best, I just need to finish up the others.