Best Blow Dryer??????

TT-0

Hi Ladies,

I need a new blow dryer. There are so many choices: ceramic, ionic, tourmaline, with attachments, without attachments, etc. Which one is the best?

I have a Conair Infiniti blow dryer. it comes with three attachments (comb, diffuser and concentrated attachments). I believe its uses ceramic, toumaline and nano technology. It has a cool button, as well as a hot/warm and high/low switch. I really like it (and it's cute too - white, pink and silver). Got it at Walmart

I have a Conair Infiniti blow dryer. it comes with three attachments (comb, diffuser and concentrated attachments). I believe its uses ceramic, toumaline and nano technology. It has a cool button, as well as a hot/warm and high/low switch. I really like it (and it's cute too - white, pink and silver). Got it at Walmart

IS this the one?
417WTR148TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Turbo Power MegaPower 4000 Professional Hair Dryer

Ionic, ceramic, nano, and tourmaline. It has a cold shot and and it has 4 temperatures and 2 speeds setting. It also comes with two narrow attachments. I bought it because I heard it was popular with the Dominican salons.

Last edited:
I haven't straightened since last June, but when I was relaxed I loved my Sultra Siren blowdryer, you may want to pick up the Sophisticate however (which is more powerful). It's built similar to the T3 in the way that the heat is ionic and ceramic infrared generated. This is good because I washed and blew out my hair about twice a week during the winter, and these ?textiles? are supposedly less harsh than other textiles when drying the hair. I apologize I don't know much about the science to it.

:ohwell:

Just because something is cheap doesn't mean it's not as effective as a more expensive thing :look:

It's all about what works for YOU! :yep:

I never said anything about price. I was talking about quality.

I guess it is about what works for me. I use my blow dryer for Dominican blowouts. I don't have to use a flat iron or any other straightener when I'm done because my blow dryer gets my hair straight. :yep: My blow dryer can even straighten natural (4a/4b) hair like in the salons.

Is it the most expensive blow dryer? No. Can you find a blow dryer that is even similar to it at Walmart? No. :nono: I've used several different brands of Walmart blow dryers in the past. They just don't hold a candle to some of the more professional quality blow dryers.

Maybe it's just my opinion, but if you actually use your blow dryer ... :look:

:ohwell:

Just because something is cheap doesn't mean it's not as effective as a more expensive thing :look:

I got a real nice $20 conair blow dryer from walmart, however my more expensive one blows it out the water... but honestly the conair is good enough... it is great... to bad they don't make it anymore. I got another $20 conair blow drier and it is not on the same level of quality of my first one. I think a lot of it is hit or miss with blow driers. I seen people complain a lot about the expensive name brand (chi, sedu solia) blow dryers all the time. Some aren't any better than a $30 blow driers.. For anyone who wants a certain quality blow drier should buy ones that are popular at salons. They live by blow driers.

Last edited:
I never said anything about price. I was talking about quality.

I guess it is about what works for me. I use my blow dryer for Dominican blowouts. I don't have to use a flat iron or any other straightener when I'm done because my blow dryer gets my hair straight. :yep: My blow dryer can even straighten natural (4a/4b) hair like in the salons.

Is it the most expensive blow dryer? No. Can you find a blow dryer that is even similar to it at Walmart? No. :nono: I've used several different brands of Walmart blow dryers in the past. They just don't hold a candle to some of the more professional quality blow dryers.

Maybe it's just my opinion, but if you actually use your blow dryer ... :look:
You are correct, in that it is your opinion. It is her opinion that the dryer she purchased from Walmart works for her. It performs in the manner in which she requires it to. How can anyone quibble with that?

You are correct, in that it is your opinion. It is her opinion that the dryer she purchased from Walmart works for her. It performs in the manner in which she requires it to. How can anyone quibble with that?

No ones has.

Good luck with your dryers and whatever it is you do with them. :lol: j/k

Hi Ladies,

I need a new blow dryer. There are so many choices: ceramic, ionic, tourmaline, with attachments, without attachments, etc. Which one is the best?

TT-O, what do you use your blow dryer for? Do you merely attach it to a hood dryer? Do you use it for blowouts?

I love the FHI Heat Nano Salon Pro 2000 because I don't have to hold the cool shot button down & it doesn't dry my hair out like the Gold N' Hot blow dryer.

thanks for the links to go along with the blowdryers...well..cause i'm lazy.

But I am looking for a dryer with a comb attachment or one that can have one put on. I think this will be easier for ME, and my hair because I just can't get the brush and blow dry method down and I don't want to try anymore. Anyone using comb attachments on their blow dryers?

thanks for the links to go along with the blowdryers...well..cause i'm lazy.

But I am looking for a dryer with a comb attachment or one that can have one put on. I think this will be easier for ME, and my hair because I just can't get the brush and blow dry method down and I don't want to try anymore. Anyone using comb attachments on their blow dryers?

I've used a comb attachment with the FHI. It's by either Diane or Annie. I got it at Bargain Hunters.

ok after my own research I am going to go with a yellow bird and hope for the best. I will start cheap and go expensive if need be. looks like I will have to order online but oh well, anyways, does anyone know if the yellow bird can blow dry the hair straight?

I've used a comb attachment with the FHI. It's by either Diane or Annie. I got it at Bargain Hunters.

I will check this website out but I am sure the FHI is out of my price range for right now. i googled, is there a official website for bargain hunters or how does it work?

Last edited:
Back