BBWLA Malaysia Pargo Shares Photos of her Real Hair

Stepiphanie

Wow, her hair gorge. It's so funny in the beginning of BBW she just seemed like a cute girl, guess she was just getting back into her post baby grove bc lately when I'm see her she's looked stunning, face, body, fashion etc.

KiniKakes

Very nice. I hope she posts her regimen. I'm sure she's getting ?s on Twitter about it. I love when weaveheads show that they have healthy hair.

I think she pretty much just goes to a stylist weekly and let's her do it, when she's not in a sew-in. I posted the stylists info here but its basically a woman named Kesha from L3X Salon in Chicago, where Malaysia lives.

KiniKakes

Wow, her hair gorge. It's so funny in the beginning of BBW she just seemed like a cute girl, guess she was just getting back into her post baby grove bc lately when I'm see her she's looked stunning, face, body, fashion etc.

Right!!! That was my impression too!

KiniKakes

Now I wanna see Imani's

Sent from my Super Kewl EVO... Please blame the phone for the typos

When I met Imani at the Three Beats event in Chicago I checked out her hair closely and Im almost 100% sure it was hers. It was very thin and fine textured, about MBL, and looked natural. I scrutinized it very closely. I mean, I dont remember on the show whether or not she could have been wearing weave, but in person i'm almost positive it was hers. These arent good pictures, but just kind of show how it looks pretty ordinary here - kinda flat to her scalp, not big and bulky or anything. Of course, it's possible she could have a clip in extension in there toward the back.

Evolving78

wow! i know of her. she is cool and a former co-worker of my cousin and friends! she does a really good job. i have seen her work in the past.

I think she pretty much just goes to a stylist weekly and let's her do it, when she's not in a sew-in. I posted the stylists info here but its basically a woman named Kesha from L3X Salon in Chicago, where Malaysia lives.

Last edited:

Ediese

I'm not surprised. It's always so silly to hear how people down weaves or the people that wear them, and have no idea of the real purpose for the weave. How many of these weave wearing celebs have come out of their weaves now with beautiful, natural, long hair? Weave doesn't necessarily = bald or thin hair.

jenaccess

Another surprise from a celebrity that have alot of gorgeous hair under the big hair weave. Gorgeous just gorgeous head of hair.

BrookeLynn

Imani is wearing a weave with an obvious closure piece. Her weaves are actually the 2nd least realistic on the show with Jackie being the absolute worst.

KiniKakes

Imani is wearing a weave with an obvious closure piece. Her weaves are actually the 2nd least realistic on the show with Jackie being the absolute worst.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh goodness, that just goes to show how bad I am at spotting a weave. I would've swore that was her real hair! smh lol

Lita

Nice job at PS while keeping her real hair healthy......Her hair looks great...

Happy Hair Growing!