BBWLA Malaysia Pargo Shares Photos of her Real Hair

AimWard

Woooooowwwww!!!!!

ETA: I noticed alot of Cali girls (that I know anyway) don't get relaxers. Is it because of the whether or something?

I'm in Cali and yes it's pretty arid and dry here. It seems to get a bit more humid the closer you get to the coast, but still, you can count the number of noticeably humid days on your hands and still have fingers left.

As far as not relaxing because of the weather... I don't know about that. It can get pretty hot (like 105+) in the valleys (both San Joaquin and San Fernando). The heat coupled with that dry hot arse wind equals sweating like a race horse.

I haven't had a relaxer in 15 years, and yes the number of women out here going natural (and natural beneath the wigs and weaves) is on the rise, but I still know plenty of people who get relaxed on the regular. Many more than I know that are natural...

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

Her hair is beautifow :)

Last edited:

BEAUTYU2U

It looks so healthy, I'm sorry to say I wasn't expecting that (lol)

Sent from my VM670 using VM670

Miss*Tress

I have no idea who that woman is but she is gorgeous and her hair is to die for.

Glad to see you back, KiniKakes. :hiya:

ThickRoot

Ok, her hair is beautiful but I hate her sew-ins! They just look cheesy to me. With that gorgeous head of hair I need her to step her sew-in game up!

I lived in Cali for a bit. I don't know what it is about relaxers but I went there with one and most salons I went to looking for someone to do my hair (touchup my relaxer) really didn't do it or tried to convince me to give it up for a press. There is dry heat there but I got the sense they thought it was "healthier".

candy626

Her hair looks great!

Though I liked her extensions on the show they a little too heavy for her.

Her real hair looks fabulous! She should should have worn it on the show.

Hersheygurl

Something told me she had a healthy head of hair hiding under the weaves she wore on the show. The bulkiness gave it away. Her hair is beautiful and I would love to see it before pressing.

loved

Very nice. I hope she posts her regimen. I'm sure she's getting ?s on Twitter about it. I love when weaveheads show that they have healthy hair.

RoundEyedGirl504

Most women in Cali aren't fighting hellacious humidity. My cousin didn't even consider a relaxer until she moved to the south. When I was at USC I just got a press and stretched my relaxer since the weather didn't cause any reversion.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

greenandchic

Most women in Cali aren't fighting hellacious humidity. My cousin didn't even consider a relaxer until she moved to the south. When I was at USC I just got a press and stretched my relaxer since the weather didn't cause any reversion.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Good point! I'm from the Bay Area and never had a relaxer. There was rain and fog, but not the day-to-day humidity that people from other areas of the country have to deal with.

beans4reezy

She seems like such a sweetheart on BBWLA....it's nice to see that her hair is a reflection of her inner beauty.

Dang that hurr is beautiful!

yodie

Cali doesn't have the humidity like back east, so alot of women can wear a press and curl, not the press and curl loaded down with grease, but a press and curl that looks like you just got a relaxer.

tbaby_8

Her real hair is soo pretty. I didn't know her real hair was that long. I guess I need to jump on the weave it up band wagon to grow my hair long.:grin:

Jetblackhair

I was not expecting her hair to look as beautiful as it does, never even thought about her real hair. I think she looks the best of all of the BBWLA and she has great hair to go with her looks.