Any Garnier Fructis users?

lennet93

I bought some garnier length and strength conditioner and the sleek and shine leave in conditioner today because it was on sale in rite aid for 2 for $6...a true PJ...lol Anyway I was just wondering if any one has used these products. Are they good, etc..etc..

:lick: Girl they are delicious. I am obsessed with those green bottles!

Length & Strength is my favorite because it helps keep my hair strong while I am growing it out, the leave-in gives a lot of slip (I really need to restock on that.. but I am in PJ rehab:look:) and makes your hair feel strong as well. I have the shampoo and I am in love with that also because it didn't make my hair feel dry but rather made it feel just as good as the conditioner did. I think now that they made the shampoo creamier it really doesn't dry my hair out.

The sleek N Shine leave-in is what would I use when I ran out of Biosilk, it gave my hair slip as well on my wet hair. I still have some how, I only use 2 squirts at a time. The shampoo is also great, I had the family size and it lasted me about 2 and a half years. I want to try Sleek N Shine Sheer, because apparently it makes your hair shinier than the first one.

The Curl N Shine was so-so. I like it, I want to love it, but Length N Strength and Smootn N Shine are just so much better. Curl N Shine makes my hair feel heavy and my 4b hair gets gunky while my 4a hair gets wavy.

Now the Moisture works... I have yet to try it, but I hear it is great.

I used the length and strength when my hair was relaxed...I restarted about a month ago....I love their products and they've been good to my hair.

Good stuff, often on sale and I use it in my rotation of shampoos and conditioners. I do not really have good things to say about the leave-in.

LOVE THEM!

My faves are Sleek and Shine and Length and Strength.

I use the SnS oil daily.

Which is why I love the dollar off coupons and buy 3 for $9.99 sales cuz those lil bottles are normally $6.19 on their own.

Garnier is the TRUTH.

85z7ww5.jpg

I am in love with the Length and strength leave in for the ends. It has been a staple of mine for about three years. I like the scent and the fact that that it isn't too thick, leading to too much build up. I use it one my ends every morning. I use Profectiv at night on my ends and Garnier leave-in in the morning. Great stuff!

Wow...I'm so glad that these products are getting great reviews! I think I'm going to go back and get the length and strength shampoo as well as the sleek and shine line. Today is my wash day so I'll report back with and update

I like them when they are on sale only. I usually can't justify getting those tiny little bottles for such big prices. CVS usually runs sales on them once a month. I enjoy the conditioner masks very much. :yep:

With all the samples that the Garnier company sends me, you would think that I would like this brand... but I don't.

Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner :down: :down:
Long and Strong Shampoo and Conditioner :down: :down:

I don't like their shampoos but I loooove the Length & Strength conditioner and Anti Split End Leave In. I also use the Moisture Boost conditioner for cowashes and the Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Leave In Serum is bangin' :yep:! I use the leave ins all the time. The Serum is great for detangling my new growth, too! Oh, the Sleek & Shine Conditioning Glaze is sweet, too!!

091306_garnier_c.jpg
I used this Garnier Fructis Leave-in for about a year. It was great with managing my hair and I forgot all about it. I used it for daily styling and I have very little left. Maybe I'll pick up some today. :yep:

I love the L & S conditioner and L & S 3-min mask. Great slip and cheap. I can always find a $1.00 coupon in the paper for the products too!

I love the Length and Strength Poo and Con.

Just purchased Garnier's New Moisture Works Poo and Con from Target for $1.99 each (there was a $1.00 off instantly coupon on the bottles) and I got pretty big bottles.

Can't wait to try it.

I use the entire Curl n' Shine line, I also use the Length and Strength conditioner for light protein and the Moisture Works conditioner for my co-washes :up:

Haven't tried anything but Sleek and Shine. And Curl recently. No complaints. It's great I was just looking for something a little bit more natural based.

I still mix it in my prepoo treatments from time to time. Any naturals use the Length and strength? If so, how do you like it

Hmm, after seeing so many positive reviews, I too will try out Garnier Fructis. My friend has also continuously suggested that I try the products. I will try the length and strength that many of you have mentioned, I am also going to purchase some Mane & Tail products and alternate between the two and see how that goes.

I haven't had much luck with their poos

I use the curl and shine conditioner, and leave in when I do wash n go's . I also use the sleek and shine leave in and anti humidity styling cream for daily styling.

I haven't had much luck with their poos

I use the curl and shine conditioner, and leave in when I do wash n go's . I also use the sleek and shine leave in and anti humidity styling cream for daily styling.

You know the only shampoo from them I used to like was Sleek N Shine.. However I think a LOT of people hated their shampoos! Because for some reason they came out and replaced every last one but the sleek & Shine and sleek & Shine sheer. I tried the L&S Shampoo now that it is creamy and thick (it looks like the ORS Aloe shampoo) and it really felt great.

Well, I was supposed to get another bottle of this great stuff.
But look what I found. I was experimenting.
So far it's doing great...better than my Fructis Leave-in I think.
I'll have more details tomorrow.

Samy Straight Non-Chemical Relaxer:
533531614b32304157697938364e53436c6351-100x100-0-0.jpg

After doing my rinse today, my natural hair was so super manageable. :yep:
I did not have to fight it at all for the first time in a few months either...the way things used to be.

I just got back from Walgreens this morning. (Today is my coupon shopping day, LOL.) Anywho, I bought the Sleek & Shine leave-in Conditioning Cream and the Smoothing Milk for a total of $2. I'm going to try these out this evening and I'll report back.

i use to use the sleek line but whenever i used it it made me itch and break out. i guess because of the orange or whatever they put in the products. however the sleek line did help me with stretching my relaxer, but i think i'm allergic to it.

my mother had the same reaction to it.

091306_garnier_c.jpg
I used this Garnier Fructis Leave-in for about a year. It was great with managing my hair and I forgot all about it. I used it for daily styling and I have very little left. Maybe I'll pick up some today. :yep:

I love this stuff!!! I wanted to try the curl 'n shine one, but I think they discontinued it. The only difference was glycerin:ohwell:.

Back