MY NAPPIVERSARY/LHCF ANNIVERSARY!! ***EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY***

vivEz daNs lamouR

Hey ladies! :wave: I haven't done one of these posts like... ever. But I figured it was time to finally document my progress.

I started off originally around my join date here which was August of 2007; my hair was relaxed but damaged pretty badly from color jobs and relaxing so much.

All in all, I'm one year post-BC and almost three years post-LHCF. Some of the dates have mega gaps in them because I lack the discipline to take monthly or even quarterly updates, my apologies!

April 2007 (mini chop due to severe damage from my first and last weave)

September 2007

November 2007

January 2008

March 2008 (well into transitioning to natural)

June 2009 - BC MONTH!

September 2009

October 2009

December 2009

May 2010

July 2010

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who assisted me with my HHJ and transition, I would really truly not be at the stage I'm at today without you lovely ladies as inspiration.

Sunshine_One

Pretty hair! You have made great progress. I love the thickness of your natural hair.

Happy Hair Growing! :)

ETA: Also love the highlights!

ms.blue

your natural hair is beautiful but your straighten hair is gorgeous and I love your highlights also. How do you straighten your hair?

Alta Angel

Your hair looks gorgeous naturally curly or straightened! Love the highlights! Woo-hoo for the LT transitioners!

vivEz daNs lamouR

Thanks everyone!!

your natural hair is beautiful but your straighten hair is gorgeous and I love your highlights also. How do you straighten your hair?

I actually had created a brief tutorial on here some time ago. Here's the link: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=316401&highlight=

Good job!
Your hair grows so fast?!

Can i ask for your regimen? :)

Thanks! I don't really have much of a regimen, I kind of just do whatever I feel. :lol: I used to be very much into have a long detailed process, but over time I learned to cut out multiple things that served no purpose and now I K.I.S.S.

I conditioner wash and always DC whether I'm straightening or not, and I clarify about 1x a month. My staples are Trader Joe's NourishSpa line, NTM Leave in, KCCC, and Coconut Oil.

ilah

Yes! Beautiful! Congrats on taking such good care of your hair. Lovely healthy hair! Shiny!

lilsparkle825

Your hair looks a lot like mine....I never noticed even though I remember your BC quite well. Congrats on making it this far.