2014 Relaxed Hair Buddy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love to join but don't know how long I will be committed to this stretch. I end in February so far.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lol at heap...love it. Well ladies ive been neglecting my hair time to grind I want mbl in 2014. Lets get it! !!

Suny

i had so much shed hair! i had to break out the denman brush to remove the rest and that was after i used the detangling comb. i trimmed my ends. i really need to work on moisturizing my new growth. i just cowashed yesterday, but for my next wash i will shampoo and dc. i want Apl hair this year!

i had so much shed hair! i had to break out the denman brush to remove the rest and that was after i used the detangling comb. i trimmed my ends. i really need to work on moisturizing my new growth. i just cowashed yesterday, but for my next wash i will shampoo and dc. i want Apl hair this year!

I'm sorry you're bringing in the new year with a rough start but at least you know what to do in the future. I too need to get better with moisturizing my NG.

Lol at heap...love it. Well ladies ive been neglecting my hair time to grind I want mbl in 2014. Lets get it! !! Suny

You are definitely not alone on this one. I wash and DC when I absolutist need to and now I have long gray hairs popping up everywhere because I'm too lazy to do a henndigo treatment. I've gotta get out of this winter slump before I'm bald, ugh!!

that is too cute! i love it! since you got a short cut, you can still relax with us in Feb?

The shortest length of time I'll go between relaxers is 8 weeks. My goal is to stretch 10-11 weeks rocking this short cut while growing it out.
I'm going to see how my ng behaves. I may relax at 8 weeks on Feb.28. We'll see.

PrettyinPink001 divachyk, Luprisi, baddison, DominicanBrazilian82, Nix08, Cherry89, Jobwright Saludable84

Hey buds!

Divachyck - my goal for 2014 is retention! I've been in the hair game much too long to only be at BSL. I tend to get hair lazy and just go with the flow. My hair can't take that.

I simply can't wear my hair out daily. I also got back into sealing my ends with oil. Not sure why I stopped.

I'm going to stick with washing my hair 3x a week (cowash, dc, and honey wash) because that's what my hair demands in order to thrive. I've tried every other way around it,so I've got to stay on it.

I don't want to be stuck at this same length at the end of this year. :nono:

xu93texas, KiWiStyle, SunySydeofLyfe, Cattypus1, Altruisticoam, soonergirl lamaria211

1525779_699848686715536_1360170355_n.jpg

Smh.....this pic saids it all.

Attachments

• 9 months post.jpg
    9 months post.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 19
lamaria211 SunySydeofLyfe KiWiStyle xu93texas shortdub78 Cattypus1 Altruisticoam soonergirl

As I sit hear with this fenugeek prepoo, I think to myself......WHY IN THE BLOODY H.E.DoubleHockeySticks DID I PUT THIS MESS ON MY HAIR?! I don't feel like messin' in this head and I should've rode that blowout out another week.

#WhoaIsMe #Ain'tNobodyGotTimeForThis #DoingAnotherBlowout #<---YAS.GAWD.TO.DAT'

Tell me about this prepoo...lol...I bought some fenugreek cause of this board over a month ago and in the cupboard it sits! !!

Suny

@Saludable84

More like S.H.A.M smh. I can't with this head. I'm going DC, Detangle, Stretch and lay it to the gods. May the strength of Eco Styler be with me and this hair tomorrow.

@SunySydeofLyfe

It was bomb.com. I will pm with the full run down of what I did.

PrettyinPink001 sunnieb, Luprisi, baddison, DominicanBrazilian82, Nix08, Cherry89, Jobwright, divachyk

My goal this year is to get thicker ends. It was actually my end of 2014 goal, but I might actually reach it sooner. I am seeing progress and this is mostly from just keeping the ends away completely and using ceramides on my ends. Also, air drying has been helping, but I still don't care for it. Nevertheless, I will incorporate it more this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back