2010 LHCF BOOTCAMP (Ladies, lets get READY)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Hey ladies start posting in the other thread, so we can al be on the same page(thread).

DaDragonPrincess

1. What is your purpose for joining this challenge?
Healthier,Stronger,Thicker,and Longer Hair!!!
2. What is your current hair lenght?
MBL
3. Are you Natural or Relaxed?
Relaxed
4. What are your hair goals for 2010?
Faster growing hair and more thickness
5. What is your hair reggie?
Shampoo and Deep Condition my hair ounce a week on saturdays

Pre Poo 30 minutes before I shampoo

Clarify ounce a month

I Co Wash ounce a week on wednesdays and after workouts

I apply jamaican black castor oil or I just use my oil mixtures and creams that I make freshly with oils and shea butter to my scalp twice a week on wednesdays and saturdays!!!

I get a trim every relaxer and dust ends as needed

I relax every 10 to 12 weeks or longer (ALWAYS) mark my calender

I take HairFinity vitamins and garlic supplements for any shedding

I Moisturize and Seal with oils daily and nightly or depending on hair styles
Refresh my hair with my moisture spray mix of: purified water or rose water with aloe vera juice,gycerin,and vitamin e oil

ALOT of protective styles such as: sew ins,wigs,buns,french twists,braids,braidouts,twistouts,bantu knots,rollersets,flexi rod sets,etc

No DIRECT HEAT diet for a year

Drink plenty of water

Hair2Here

I flat ironed on March 21 for a length check. I was a little disappointed by my progress and hadn't been very active on LHCF. I'm back though. i didn't fall short with my regimen. In fact, I found another one my natural hair loves.

I ran out of the Elasta QP DRP-11 Deep Moisturizing condish so I had to improvise the last two weeks. I should have never let myself run low and by the time I figured out or remembered that I was out, the BSS was closed. I ran up to Walmart and purchased: Loreal's Ever Pure Deep Restoration Hair Masque, Pantene Pro V 5-minute Strengthening Mask and Neutrogena's Triple Moist Deep Recover Mask. I mixed all three with evoo and honey. Needless to say, I loved the results. My hair was very, very soft. This week, I was back at Sally's. I purchased my usual Silk Elements Moist treatment (detangling) and ION Extremem Moist Nurturing creme. I added the these two ingredients to the ones last week and I'm sitting under the dryer. So here's my new regimen:

Co-wash: (weekly)
- Mane and Tail Deep Moist (then with,)
- Suave Naturals
DC: (weekly)
- Neutrogena's Triple Moist Deep Recovery Mask/ Loreal's Ever Pure Deep Restoration Hair Masque/Pantene Pro V 5-minute Strengthening Mask/ evoo/honey/Silk Elements Moist treatment (detangling) and ION Extremem Moist Nurturing creme all mixed together.

I will only shampoo every three months when it's time for a length check.