2010 LHCF BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE

Ronnieaj

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF OR nail polish blogs for two weeks (oh the pain!). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pic will be posted once I find my camera cord!!

amerAKAn_dream

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no sushi for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:

Taken August 2009 (been weaved up since then)

Angel of the North

I am going to commit to 4 sessionsof LHCF Bootcamp.

My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be nothing sweet and no LHCF for a week.

I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pic attached thumbnail

Attachments

• SGC prog pic 7.jpg
    SGC prog pic 7.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 8

unique4lyfe33

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _No new hair products___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will add later

wheezy807

Hey, how did you sleek this thread passed me?!:lachen:
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no coca cola for one week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA my starting pic below:

Attachments

• Final length check Dec 30 09 011.jpg
    Final length check Dec 30 09 011.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Mattie26

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no LHCF for 1 week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

adnolej

I am going to commit to _(for starters) the first ___ session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no lhcf hair forum and no wendy williams for a week :blush:__. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

dr.j

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no eating out for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting picture: wet transitioning hair - almost 6 months post

Last edited:

panamoni

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my starting pic in a couple of days.

Kimbosheart

I am going to commit to 2 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No Alcoholic Beverages for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Because this is already my regimen, I'll add a weekly scalp massage for 20 minutes with my prepoo oils and i'll prepoo with heat for 30 minutes.

The real challenge in bootcamp for me would be to stick to a good diet and exercise program. So thats a part of my bootcamp challenge too. And my consequences for not working out 4 times a week and taking my supplements everyday will be the same....no drinking when i go party with my friends for 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Photo 41.jpg
    Photo 41.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

ladysaraii

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ____No fast food for 2 weeks and 4 additional workouts during that time_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

It would be nice if my natural hair could get to SL by the end of the challenge and my whole hair to APL. My pic is from Nov 1st. I'll update on my HYH milemarkers

Attachments

• 11-01-09 resized.JPG
    11-01-09 resized.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 3

aprils13

I am going to commit to __1__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be an extra 30 minutes of exercise a day for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I may commit to more sessions later.

Kiki82

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be crunches(as many as I can do until my stomach hurts) for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

butterfly3582

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___Extra Workout Session during the week____. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

God's Anointed

I am going to commit to __2__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no Facebook for a week!! I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post starting pics in a few days after my touch up.

Depending on how these 2 sessions go, i will prob do the last 2, if i see great results...

Diam0ndiva

I am going to commit to 2 or 3 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new products for entire month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

(Please add no later than January 1, 2010)

Bliss806

I am going to commit to ___2_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Boot camp Rules will be __no LHCF for 2 week and no Facebook for a day. (That may sound like nothing to you but trust me it is torture! lol. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

rollerset

Wet hair 12/17/09

Last edited:

*KP*

I'm just going to repeat my 2009 post and just change the punishment

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to pay a fine of £250 ($400) into a savings account that I can't touch. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I have not trimmed my hair since April 2008. I have dusted just twice in that time :grin:

Starting pic

Last edited:

prettyw/pink

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new hair products for 1 month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting picture is in my pikistrip.

Thanks

determineddiva

Hi Nya33,
I want to join this challenge but still on the fence. I noticed you use megatek? I have some and wanted to try it. What do you feel is the best way to use it? Follow the bottle? I'm mostly wanting to concentrate on my hair line.

Thanks

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO fast food or new hair products for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting picture is in my siggy - Dec 09

Brummie

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _to double my 5k challenge workout for 1 week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'm also participating in the Weave it Up Challenge, so I'll incorpoate this into the bootcamp regime! Roll on 2010 :grin:

1st image is my most recent pic of my hair straightened and the 2nd is of my current new growth

Attachments

• 6654643_DSC_1313_2.JPG
    6654643_DSC_1313_2.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM0213.jpg
    HPIM0213.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

KatKronicles

I am going to commit to _4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be missing out on the opportunity to reach lengths i never have. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

will ad photo still sometime later on today.
No pointing and laughing please
(Please add no later than January 1, 2010)

Nya33

Hey!

When i first started using it i was doing it 3 times a week leaving on for an hour or overnight then deep conditionining.

I still use it straight with no oils mixed applied to my scalp only, for an hour, only difference now is i do it once a week on my wash day, i'm too lazy to do it 3 times a week plus its cold, maybe in summer i will up it again.

Its too expensive for me to leave it on only for 3 - 5 mins then wash off!

Yeah it should def help with your hairline, make sure you have a garlic shampoo or garlic tab for shedding if you experience it.

Wish you well:yep:

Hi Nya33,
I want to join this challenge but still on the fence. I noticed you use megatek? I have some and wanted to try it. What do you feel is the best way to use it? Follow the bottle? I'm mostly wanting to concentrate on my hair line.

Thanks

Sondice

I am going to commit to _4___ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no fast food for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!Here is my starting point picture (I will post my pic this weekend)

Attachments

• IMG_2532.jpg
    IMG_2532.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

B3e

Yay! :hiya: So, this is my first post..after lurking for a few months...:blush: This marks the beginning of the rest of my hair life: healthy, beautiful, and unashamed. I don't have anyone's hair but my own, perhaps now that I acknowledge that I can give it the lovin' it's been begging for ever since that first relaxer and slather of pore blocking mound of grease :wallbash:

I am going to commit to As Many Sessions As I Can Handle of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be Setbacks Galore. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Start Pic in Siggy

Last edited:

Andy1979

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ___one week of 80 minute tae bo tape____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

aa9746

2009 bootcamp really worked so i'm joining 2010 challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be ________100 sit ups_______. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'm using my siggy picture for now because my computer is being fixed right now so I'll update my pic. when i get my computer back.

I am going to commit to __3__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no fast food for a month___. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I'll post my starting pic later this month

prettybyrd

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be 45 mins. of extra cardio per day for one week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!