100% SILK SCARVES...$3.50

I'm so salty. I went to Old Navy when this post was first made and the darn Old Navy by the Beverly Center said they didn't have them out anymore :wallbash:

I'm so salty. I went to Old Navy when this post was first made and the darn Old Navy by the Beverly Center said they didn't have them out anymore :wallbash:

try going to the fabric store. i found 2 pieces of large silk material (designer prints) from there scrap pile. they were 53 cents each and the pieces are pretty big (mine stretch probably from the top of my head to mid back, enough to cut into 2 more scarves) so you can cut it to the desired length (i kept mine long just in case i want to wear it in a fashionable way).

try going to the fabric store. i found 2 pieces of large silk material (designer prints) from there scrap pile. they were 53 cents each and the pieces are pretty big (mine stretch probably from the top of my head to mid back, enough to cut into 2 more scarves) so you can cut it to the desired length (i kept mine long just in case i want to wear it in a fashionable way).

I went to the fabric store and bought 4 yards of silk. 100% silk is a bit hard to find. But I found it. I made pillow cases. I have issues with scarves staying on at night.

I went to two old navy's yesterday and i guess they were out. They did say they went on clearance a few weeks ago.

Are the silk scarves definitely gone for good? I search their website and came up with nothing.

Back