10 month Progress Pics..SL to BSB!

soon2bsl

Hi ladies,

So I began my HHJ June 09. I started at SL, and made my 1st goal of APL Dec 09. Now after taking down my last install on Monday, looks like I can offically say I made BSB! Looks like I'm about an inch or so from BSL which I hope to make by my 1 year HHJ anniversary this June.

The first couple pics below are my starting pics a couple weeks after begining my HHJ. It was the day I got my last relaxer and trim (I'm doing a long term transition w/o the BC).

This pic is of my little ponytail Aug 09, 2 months later.

The rest of the pics are of my hair now. I haven't used any direct heat on my hair since June. I attempted to do a rollerset and saran wrap in these pics below. It didn't get my new growth really straight, but straight enough for me to see I've made some progress. :)

New growth trying to burst through my relaxed hair lol

My new ponytail. I've never had my ponytail this length before!

Thanks ladies for all your help advice and wealth of knowledge you all share!

Last edited:

MrsHdrLe

Good progress, you'll be there for sure. Congrats. How many weeks post are you now? That's some serious ng there in the 3 picture.

soon2bsl

Good progress, you'll be there for sure. Congrats. How many weeks post are you now? That's some serious ng there in the 3 picture.

Thanks! LOL.. I know I have alot of new growth... it's soo thick. I'm 43 weeks posts...10 months post on Thursday. In that pic it's like it's busting through my relaxed hair ha ha.

soon2bsl

Great progress!! Congrats... :band2: :dance7:

Now, what's your reggie?

Beautiful hair & progress. Congrats! What's your regimen?

And your hair grows FAST.

Thanks ladies! My reggie is pretty simple. I shampoo and DC once a week. I clarify once every 4-6 weeks or so. May do a Aphogee 2 min, every blue moon. Moisturize daily and try to seal each time I moisturize. Haven't trimmed at all, and since I'm transitioning haven't had any more relaxers. I use no heat, I airdry everytime. Doing my rollerset and saran wrap yesterday was the first time I've used any form of heat since starting my HHJ...and that was just indirect heat from my bonnet dryer on cool and low setting.

Oh I must say, I PS like crazy! From June- Dec. I pretty much did buns, phony phonies, half wigs and lace fronts. This year I've had 2 installs and will be getting crochets this weekend.

Last edited: