Edges Project-pics

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Profective temple balm, twice a day

castor oil.

and i use sulfur 8 grease and frenchees pine tar grease: lightly to scalp 3 times a week.

they are getting better by the week yall... i cant wait to update. and thanks for all the encouragement!!!!:grin: i couldnt have figured it out without LHCF.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Profective temple balm, twice a day

castor oil.

and i use sulfur 8 grease and frenchees pine tar grease: lightly to scalp 3 times a week.

they are getting better by the week yall... i cant wait to update. and thanks for all the encouragement!!!!:grin: i couldnt have figured it out without LHCF.

This is wonderful progress Tif, please do your best to maintain them. How long have you been doing this treatment for?

ETA: What does HHJ stand for by the way?

Last edited:
This is wonderful progress Tif, please do your best to maintain them. How long have you been doing this treatment for?

ETA: What does HHJ stand for by the way?

Thanx, yes i am doing my best to maintain them.. paying close attention to them and treating them very delicately.... i have been doing this regimen for them since Novemeber.

HHJ= healthy hair journey

i would like to give props to castor oil, its making my edges thrive and the rest of my hair to. as far acheiving thickness.

You grow gurl!! I'm fighting the same battle so I know the dedication required to get results. Keep up the good work.

This is encouraging! I thought I just had naturally thin edges and an inherited receding hairline, but I'm starting to think it was the relaxers.

Hopefully I'll be posting progress pics of my own soon. Thanks for sharing!

Back