Progress pic

tanyaj

For the life of me, I can't find pics of when I first started my HHJ. The picture of when I started back in 3/09 is in my siggy. The pic of my ponytail was last week. It was a very loose ponytail, but I'm just thrilled that I can get a ponytail without looking like a damn fool.

Attachments

• 100_1380.jpg
    100_1380.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 97
Thank you ladies so much! The compliments are wonderful to hear. Sometimes when I look at my hair in the mirror or when I look at my jacked up ends, I feel like I haven't made any progress at all.

Toy, I'm looking to get to where you are! I"m gonna get my ends cut soon, so it will set me back some, but I know it will be for the better.

congrats on the progress!!! this website give a lot of good advice on how to grow hair i'm so overwhelmed!!!

Gadget, I am extremely happy. I just have to work out some no heat styles and a few other things and all will be wonderful.

I hear you! I've perfected the Doobie LOL! But I want to try pin curls but I'm scared my head will look like a duck's butt when I take it down ( :yep:had the experience already when it was shorter)

See Gadget, that's part of my problem. I can do two strand twists with no problem, but my ends are jacked, so the results are 50/50!! I can do bantu knots, but same thing. I haven't tried pin curls. I dont like sitting under the dryer, so I would have to try some styles that I can let air dry.

Back