Detailed Hair Length / Growth Chart

Mestiza

This a great hair length / growth chart! I hope that it makes determining hair length easier for everyone.

Click the image to enlarge it!

Last edited:

Lucia

Thanks Mestiza, so BSL is upper Bra strap after all the drama.... :lol:
Oopss better change my length siggy

Mestiza

Lucia said:
Thanks Mestiza, so BSL is upper Bra strap after all the drama.... :lol:
Oopss better change my length siggy
YW! :wink2:

Hair length determination can be confusing. I know that it was for me. The drawing is good, but I wish that the chart could've been done using a real person, of course w/ the parts covered up. :lol:

Blackbird77

I wonder how tall a person this is supposed to be for these measurements to correspond to them. When I pulled my hair to the front to check the length it came up to the same breast measurement in the diagram but my hair was NOT brastrap length in the back. I'm hoping that I can grow my hair to the bottom of my breast by December and maybe that may be BSL for me. By the way, I'm 5'5 1/2.

Last edited:

KathyMay

This is a nice chart to go by for hair growth. They did forget to add APL but I think I can figure that one out.

Cichelle

This is the first length chart I've seen that goes by the front of a person instead of the back. That is my only problem with it. Hair on the back of your head that is pulled to the front will not measure the same length. There is a reason they don't call it Midfront. :) However, there are more "markers" on the front of the body, which is probably why the artist did it this way.

Mestiza

YW, ladies! ;)

I don't determine my length from the front of my body b/c that will not be accurate due to breast size. I just use those length markers as a guide and apply it to the back of my body.

Mestiza

I posted it, again in my first post b/c there was a problem w/ the previous hosting site and the pic wasn't showing w/o you having to click it.