Is This Chart Accurate?

MariposaSexyGirl

Is this the correct measurements for hair length? I see alot of women on here including myself say they are at bottom of bra strap length instead of saying they are mid back length. Would I be considered mid back length or full bra strap length? I just need clarity.

Here is the chart:
hairlengthguide.jpg

This makes sense to me because my mom sews and she measures my waist were this chart measures it. Is this accurate?

I think the chart's midback & the board's def of midback is different. I guess cuz there's not a physical marker like SL or APL, it's one of the trickier lengths to determine.

Everything else is accurate though.

U look right at Mid back to me I think the back of ur bra strap is thick/wide thats why ur hair hits at the bottom
Per the chart ur mid back aswell:yep:

Thanks for answering girls.S technically I'm mid-back but on the LHCF board to be TOTAL MBL you have to be right in btween waist and bottom of bras strap? So then what do you call the area after you reach full mid-back length? do you still call it mbl since you still consider the point past bottom of bra strap length bra strap length :look:? Am I making you guys think :drunk: just making sure....

Last edited:
middle of your back is middle of your back! I say MBL and Bottom BSL is the same thing.

Thanks for answering girls.S technically I'm mid-back but on the LHCF board to be TOTAL MBL you have to be right in btween waist and bottom of bras strap? So then what do you call the area after you reach full mid-back length? do you still call it mbl since you still consider the point past bottom of bra strap length bra strap length :look:? Am I making you guys think :drunk: just making sure....

I think anything from the half-way point & below but not yet WSL is still MBL. I prefer to just stick to the board's def, especially since other hair boards seem to use the same definition. See this link - http://www.ida.net/users/northstr/hairlength.html

ETA: I don't think there's a name for past bottom of BSL but not MBL, just like there's no name for past APL but not BSL yet.

Last edited:
I think anything from the half-way point & below but not yet WSL is still MBL. I prefer to just stick to the board's def, especially since other hair boards seem to use the same definition. See this link - http://www.ida.net/users/northstr/hairlength.html

ETA: I don't think there's a name for past bottom of BSL but not MBL, just like there's no name for past APL but not BSL yet.

Thanks girl. I will be sticking to the board rule then.

middle of your back is middle of your back! I say MBL and Bottom BSL is the same thing.

Mid back and Brastrap are technically the same thing. The back of your bra strap if worn correctly is supposed to be level with where the midback marker is. Someone on BHM posted a revised form of the chart with bs and midback combined which is more accurate

Last edited:
I think the Chart just seems funny b/c it is showing the hair in relation to the front part of the picture's body vs the backside. :yep: My hair is at the bottom of brastrap, but the sides come to right above my nipple. I think that's the way that the sides of ur hair usually fall and land when u reach the stated goals. :dizzy: :lol:

I think the Chart just seems funny b/c it is showing the hair in relation to the front part of the picture's body vs the backside. :yep: My hair is at the bottom of brastrap, but the sides come to right above my nipple. I think that's the way that the sides of ur hair usually fall and land when u reach the stated goals. :dizzy: :lol:

Good point. I think you're right. :yep:

oh ok good to know.Thanks!

MBL would be right before the bottom of my ribcage because I have a long torso. Judging from your siggy pic, you can claim MBL. Congrats!!

Back