Votes: 3 3.6%
  • flat ironed stretch

Votes: 39 46.4%
  • other...explain

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DivaD04

last night i decided to straighten my hair to see how much length i'ee accumilated since jan.'s chop and load and behold i actually have some hair on my head:grin: now i'm curious.....how do you ladies chart your growth?

i chose finger stretched...i just grab pieces of my wet or dry hair and see where it lands. since i don't use any heat at all that's about all i can do. but i've only been at this a couple months so not much change yet...

I'll either finger stretch or chart it through growth of the size of the fro in general (in pictures). Or I'll look at old pictures of twists I've done or repeat a style like six months later and see how much bigger the fro is in comparison.

i picked other.

i do stretched or flat-ironed to see actual length, but my main goal is to get to SL unstretched. yes it takes longer to notice growth changes in unstretched hair, but that's how i DEFINITELY know i've gained length and since i wear my hair like that 99% of the time it's almost more important than what my hair looks like stretched/straightened. :yep:

I chart growth with flat-ironed comparison pictures, I don't too much chart the wetness b/c my hair sometimes has shrinkage due to under processing and tight coils at the roots.

I chose finger stretched. I've been trying to talk myself into using my new flat iron to see my entire head of hair straightened out, but I'm too chicken (not to mention lazy).

i chose finger stretched...i just grab pieces of my wet or dry hair and see where it lands. since i don't use any heat at all that's about all i can do. but i've only been at this a couple months so not much change yet...

That's what I do. I recently whipped out a ruler to see how long my hair is since I shaved it practically bald last year, but usually I just pull a few strands down to see the progress.

I finger stretch because I challenged myself to NO HEAT until the holidays. I'm DYING to flat iron and see what I have. I'm going to corn row it up next weekend so I can't stop craving to see how long my hair really is!

I finger stretch because I challenged myself to NO HEAT until the holidays. I'm DYING to flat iron and see what I have. I'm going to corn row it up next weekend so I can stop craving to see how long my hair really is!

i picked other.

i do stretched or flat-ironed to see actual length, but my main goal is to get to SL unstretched. yes it takes longer to notice growth changes in unstretched hair, but that's how i DEFINITELY know i've gained length and since i wear my hair like that 99% of the time it's almost more important than what my hair looks like stretched/straightened. :yep:

I agree with this too, but since I have a TA I'm still stretching to see how far I've gotten.

Oh and I love your hair ladylibra and brockstar:lick:

To really check my hair length, I do a blow out. I am trying to cut back on heat so I will do a finger stretch or when it is soaking wet in the shower.

I finger stretch because my shrinkage is ridiculous and my hair never looks like it's getting longer.

I chose other because I do both.

I finger stretch to check that my hair is retaining length like I want it to. But my unstretched length is really what is important to me because I don't plan to straighten my hair very often so my straightened length doesn't really matter. That's why my progress pics in my siggy are unstretched.

I finger stretch and I do it obsessively..every day, every other days....I just want it to be longer...

also finger stretch

jeeze if i were to compare unstretched id be sooooo unmnotivated 'cause my hair literally shrinks to half its size :nono:

Back