when you reach BSL

BMoreFlyy

When can you say you're at BSL? When you reach your bra strap, or when you're in the middle of your brastrap.. what?

My dilemma, I got a relaxer last night... and I don't know if I've reached my bra-strap or not. Since I have wide brastraps, I believe I should have set my goal at the bottom of BS instead of reaching it.

if that doesn't show it, you can see it here

Mitre

It looks to me that you reached armpit length. Brestrap is at least 3-6 inches away from armpit length depending on your torso. By the way your hair look beautiful.

BMoreFlyy

Tamika said:
It looks to me that you reached armpit length. Brestrap is at least 3-6 inches away from armpit length depending on your torso. By the way your hair look beautiful.

thanks... :) well I've completed one of my challenges then. I didn't feel like I had reached bra-strap... I was okay :) So, my actual goal is at the bottom of my bra strap.

Last edited:

Lovelylocs

LOL... stop trying to cheat! ;P Your hair does look nice though. Hopefully in a few months u will reach ur brastrap goal!

BMoreFlyy

Lovelylocs said:
LOL... stop trying to cheat! ;P Your hair does look nice though. Hopefully in a few months u will reach ur brastrap goal!

Hey, a girl can dream can't she :) I hope bra strap just slips up on me. I think I'm going to create my own protective styles challenge... Because I'll be working out a lot, washing my hair a lot, and just literally doing a whole lot. ;)

Sweet_Ambrosia

Well for me personally I'd say middle-bottom of bra strap, basically mid back. Your just a few inches away from BSL good luck! :)

pretty-girl#1

You are not that far away gurl :grin: ! If you normally wear bras that are high up like that then you probably have reached your bra scrap, but your true goal is mid back! Good Luck and keep on growing!