Any Set For BSL 2009 Made it Yet?

janeemat

I was wondering who has reached their BSL 2009 goal since we are half way through the year. I was also wondering if BSL for some is the same as MBL. I'm tall and I think for me BSL is MBL. My bra strap is in the middle of my back. For the first time, I reach behind my back and stretched my hair and low and behold I felt my bra clasp. Well, I will definitely find out on Friday because I will be relaxing at 13 wks post. My goal for 2009 is really full BSL!

Mrs.Green

I did but I started at APL.

I started at APL also~

Cant wait to see your progres pictures this weekend janeemat :yep:. You should be Mid Back by then since you wear your bra low. BSL should really be when your hair reaches Below the Shoulder Blade.

jerseygurl

Not a new member
My hair was actually touching my brastrap as at April but I trimmed it. I haven't really straightened my hair but I should be there before the end of summer.

Denise11

I started at APL also~

Cant wait to see your progres pictures this weekend janeemat :yep:. You should be Mid Back by then since you wear your bra low. BSL should really be when your hair reaches Below the Shoulder Blade.

True. That's why I only go by BSB.

2themax

My hair just keeps doing what it wants to do. One week it's BSL and then it sheds, then it grows, then it sheds. Right (now) it's BSL. I'm gettin mad

Miamori

I started at SL, and I finally passed APL over the past few weeks. I trimmed about a month and a half ago. I'm about 3 inches away from the bottom of my shoulder blade now, so I will see. I am thinking I will want another trim in the winter, though. I didn't quite expect to make BSL by December, but I wanted to give myself an extra push. It will be nice if I make it.

Reecie

That is great news, Jane. Can wait to see your relaxer results. Please remember to post pics in this thread :pop:

Eclass215

I got a trim in February so I'm still holding onto my hopes. I haven't straightened lately - I'm hoping for a nice surprise when I do a length check in September! I don't know if I'll make it to BSL this year...but I'm keeping hope alive!

soonergirl

I have too, waiting for mbl..... Im double processed working on this head to also prove relaxed/highlighted hair can grow and be healthy... Help me lord!!

Simply_Kelz

I was barely making it in June, but I'm trimming in August, so I don't want to post and claim it for sure until December.

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
I'll know August 1st when I relax and flatiron. I was told that I would be MBL when I reach the bottom of my brastrap I guess due to my brastrap in the back being low:look:. I was very close to BSL in May, so we'll see...Hopefully I will be:grin: