kimmaytubes new line, who will try?

fluffyforever

Just got the email saying her line is ready. Can't lie, I will be getting the leave in because I have yet to find my staple. Will report back when it arrives.

bjstru

Just got my email..., the ingredients look awesome. I can't wait for her to produce videos showing how to use her products...

Shadiyah

This is the ingredients of the leave in

Ulmus fulva (Slippery Elm) Juice, Fragaria vesca (Strawberry) Distillate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ulmus fulva (Slippery Elm) Extract, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus dulcis (Almond, Sweet) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Organic Oil, Olea europaea (Organic Olive) Extra Virgin Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Mica

Size: 8 fluid ounces / 236 ml

Scent: Scented with Strawberry Distillate made from real strawberries. Smells like sweet, fresh strawberries.

Color: Pastel Pink (Mica, a natural coloring source)

Consistency: Creamy and rich

No silicones

No parabens

No phenoxyethanol/Otiphen

No mineral oil

Ogoma

I will try it eventually, but not anytime soon. I have to use up a couple of things and watch a few reviews. I don't like glycerin in my leave-in so of the products she has now, I will only try the rinse-out/deep conditioner.

Boujoichic

I won't be purchasing for convenience I prefer to be able to pick up my items in a local store. When and if I can get them locally I may try if the reviews are good. I wish her all the best with this venture.

Bnster

I got the email as well. No shipping outside of USA. If and when I may try the conditioner, just to see what it is like. By the ingredients is should be smelling like Aubrey Organics Rosa Mosqueta Conditioner it has that oil in it.

Ingredients:

Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ulmus fulva (Slippery Elm) Extract, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Vanilla planifolia (Vanilla) Extract, dl-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Silk Amino Acids, Rosa mosqueta (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Acrylic Polymers, Glucono Delta Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate, Mica

cutiebe2

I don't know if I need her whole line but I will try her leave-in for sure. She is the queen of ph balance so I trust her products :yep:

*Frisky*

I won't be purchasing for convenience I prefer to be able to pick up my items in a local store. When and if I can get them locally I may try if the reviews are good. I wish her all the best with this venture.

Doesn't she live in Maryland? I wonder if she contracted with some local stores to carry her line.

Beverly Ann Properties

Just ordered the Leave in Conditioner and the Hair Detangler. Her product distributer is in Atlanta, so it should take no time for me to receive the hair products. I ordered this morning and it shipped this afternoon. Like her business acumen.

Last edited:

tasha5951

I will be trying...I really want to try them now but I just made a promise to myself that I will use up what I have right now and not buy any new hair/makeup stuff until Christmas...that's only like 3 months away :D

Kerryann

oh no i just browsed the site and some of her items are over priced hell ive seen the head bands for $4 and its being sold for $20 something good lord and those $6 flexis I pay $2.99 for flexis

mEmYSELFaNDj

If her luvnaturals leave in is as good as her leave in mix on youtube then I will definitely be using it. I used to use her leave in recipe but I just got tired of making it.

30something

Probably not, I haven't ordered something online in a very very long time. If I had to try one it would probably be the leave in because I'm in the market for a new one.. but the glycerin is not always my best friend.

Sucks it says it smells like strawberries :barf:

Boujoichic

*Frisky* said:
Doesn't she live in Maryland? I wonder if she contracted with some local stores to carry her line.

Oh wow I didn't know she was from Maryland maybe then it will be offered in some local boutique stores.

bronzebomb

I'm sure I will. Just not now (I need a sale or free shipping) and to use up some stuff first.

I'm trying to get my PJ'ism down to a few things.

g.lo

Just ordered the Leave in Conditioner and the Hair Detangler. Her product distributer is in Atlanta, so it should take no time for me to receive the hair products.

Please give us a review:grin:
i would try, the only thing that will prevent me from buying is the glycerin, my hair doesn't like it too much! I am stunned that there is no aloe vera listed in the leave in ingredient!:blush:

Lymegreen

No. I'll pass. My hair doesn't agree with glycerin either. I actually still use a recipe that was inspired by her original Kimmaytube leave in

I substituted the aloe vera juice with a light protein spray leave-in and it's been working like a charm.

I'll continue to mix my own leave-in but I wish her the best!