Update on Pantene's New Line!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Update on Pantene\'s New Line!

Our new African American hair care line just started shipping. Most mass merchandise stores should have it on their shelves soon because they buy directly from us. Smaller chain stores will be getting the product in the next few weeks.

I hope you'll check your favorite store for this new product. Look for it where you find the rest of the Pantene products. I'm sure you'll agree, it's worth the trip to the store!

Kate
USA Pantene Team

Re: Update on Pantene\'s New Line!

Do you know what the 'main' difference in these products are versus the current products? Hmmmmm..... I really doubt that I've stray away from the Smooth and Sleek conditioner that I now use. Besides Elucence, I just can't image it getting any better. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Allandra said:
Do you know what the 'main' difference in these products are versus the current products?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe none, may be an attempt to claim a new market segment. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I'm sticking to what works. I'm so glad to have discovered the products that work so well for my hair. The only things I will purchase now, are the items that I have now once they start getting low.

Hmmm. I heard that there's no difference in some and only minor difference in others, between the regular John Frieda Frizz-Ease line and his "Relax" line. Except of course, the relax line is a bit more expensive. Has anyone else heard this or was I misinformed?
Me, I'm disposed to try the Pantene if it is at the same price point of their regular line. I'll be comparing those ingredients first, though...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Do you know what the 'main' difference in these products are versus the current products?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing. I hope it's not like the John Frieda Relax line--practically the same products at a higher price. I like Pantene conditioners, but they have 20 different formulas with very similar ingredients...
I hope this new line has something like the Daily Strengthening Complex. It's so hard to find now that I have given up.

Supergirl,

Did you find out what the 'main' difference in these products are versus the current products?

i dont know how to feel about this. of course it would be nice if this product is worth it but if they jack up the price and just resell the other products or crappy products then it will suck. i dont know i am glad that people are finding a market that they didnt serve before but i hope they arent using people's naivety and labeling somethhing for relaxed hair just to gain business. God bless you all.

Well, here's what I know:

1) This new line will include some products that are not in the regular pantene line like a daily cream moisturizer and an oil sheen.

2) The shampoo and conditioner formulas may be very similar BUT will include some of the oils that AA hair benefits from, that other hair types do not. I think they are jojoba and coconut oil

Back