BBWLA Malaysia Pargo Shares Photos of her Real Hair

KiniKakes

She tweeted these photos from the salon, and also stated that she doesnt have a relaxer. I guess she presses/blows it out? http://stylemeprissy.com/2011/12/malaysia-pargo-of-basketball-wives-l-a-shares-photos-of-her-real-hair-no-extensions/

Btw, I wasnt sure which forum to post this in, so please move it if its in the wrong one :)

HER REAL HAIR

HER SEW-INS

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
She has lovely hair! :yep:

More proof that not all weave wearers are bald!

locabouthair

I think most women who wear a lot of weaves don't use relaxers. Her hair is pretty. She should wear her own hair more often.

SmileyNY

Very nice!! Team Healthy & Long!! :yep:

Now I feel bad for secretly thinking her weaves were way too bulky lol.

Sent from my iPhone.

Kacie

Wow, that explains why her hairpieces are so bulky. Thickness + Length + Shine...it's beautiful.

nappystorm

Woooooowwwww!!!!!

ETA: I noticed alot of Cali girls (that I know anyway) don't get relaxers. Is it because of the whether or something?

KiniKakes

considering the styles she likes, if she did that then she probably wouldn't have any hair left :lol:

Right! I think she's smart to protect all that gorgeous hair - all the heat and stuff those stylists must use on her for every single TV/media appearance she does.

Guyaneek

I believe it is a lot less humid on the west coast. That would seem to make it a bit easier to forgo the creamy crack.

DaiseeDay

Woooooowwwww!!!!!

ETA: I noticed alot of Cali girls (that I know anyway) don't get relaxers. Is it because of the whether or something?

May be weather and also it's more relaxed here as far as style so that may also have something to do with it too.

KiniKakes

I don't know who she is, but her hair looks nice.

Yeah I dont think a lot of ppl do Allandra. :lol: Basketball Wive LA wasnt as popular this season as the Miami one. They were picked up again for a second season though, so i guess folks will start getting to know this "circle" as well as some of us know the Miami circle (Evelyn, Jen Williams,etc)