2010 LHCF BOOTCAMP CHALLENGE

TriniStarr

***If you have questions about Bootcamp, please PM me as I may miss it in this thread. Thanks and Happy Hair Growing***

Due to popular demand :grin:...here is the sign-up thread for 2010 LHCF Bootcamp!!!

Everyone, please include your STARTING POINT PICTURE with your sign-up post. Thanks!

LHCF BOOTCAMP is the ULTIMATE
Length Retention Challenge!
It is a combination of some of the most successful LHCF challenges (based on my thread research ;) ) and those that require the most discipline. This challenge is not for the faint of heart, fickle, or easily swayed but for those who are unwaveringly determined to retain every mm of growth that comes out of their scalp in 2010.

Here are the RULES::ban:
1. No Direct Heat (Hooded Dryer is acceptable)
2. No Trimming (Dusting is allowed)
3. Deep Condition w/Every Shampoo Wash
4. Wear Only Protective (Buns, Braids, Twists, Weaves, etc.) or
Low Manipulation (Braidouts, Rollersets, etc.) Styles

This challenge will have 4 sessions.
Session One: January 1 - March 31
Session Two: April 1 - June 30
Session Three: July 1- September 30
Session Four: October 1 - December 15

Those who make it through all 4 sessions will reap the greatest hair reward!!:weird:

Cheat Sheet:covereyes
You will have one emergency pass for each session. Use them wisely! Please post to the monthly update when you have used one.
ONLY ONE EXCUSE!!! :mad: <---- My mean face

CONSEQUENCES :spank: If you are serious about this challenge, you can decide on a punishment if you do not live up to the requirements. For example: No fried food for a month, 2x my normal exercise for two weeks, No LHCF website for two weeks, No new products for two months, etc.

ACCOUNTABILITY: Throughout the challenge, we will post monthly updates.

DOES YOUR HAIR WANT TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF BOOTCAMP?

I am going to commit to ____ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _______________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture:
(Please add no later than January 1, 2010)

TriniStarr

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO LHCF for a week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post me starting pics on 12/30/09!

taz007

I am going to commit to sessions 1 and 2 of LHCF Bootcamp (may add sessions 3 and 4 later). My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for two weeks and during those two weeks, I will exercise every day. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post a starting pic after my trim next week.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _no soda for a week_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting picture (it's actually from November but it's the most recent picture of my completely loose hair)

LadyLeoSmile

I am going to commit to all four sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new hair accessories for a month, as well as no Starbucks for 2 weeks (that's gonna hurt). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

I will post my starting point picture at the end of the year.

trinigal27

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No Pizza for 2 months. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Shall post starting pic at the end of the month, maybe sooner.

twists

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 2 weeks :/. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:grin:
Starting pic in my siggy, taken 12/20/09

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

I am going to commit to 1 session of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to drink only water for a week and exercise for 30 minutes 3 days out of that week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

After the first session...if it goes over alright....i'll continue to the next session and so like and so forth :)

http://public.fotki.com/LadyBird05/myprogressfrommay20/manic-panic-length-shot.html

The pic was taken in October

Last edited:

Nya33

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO fast food or new hair products for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting picture is in my siggy - Dec 09

Last edited:

Mz.Shug

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no fried food for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20091206_6.jpg
    Snapshot_20091206_6.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 5

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____one week no LHCF__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Pooks

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp.

My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no Hair or Christian Fora on LHCF for a week - I need Health and Fitness to keep me on track.

I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pics (taken 23rd Dec 09):

Last edited:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no LHCF for 2weeks_____________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: I'm really excited to get out this 'mullet phase' my hair is in :lol:

Last edited:

PearlyCurly

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be to work out every day for 2wks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

SouthernBeauty

I am going to commit to __4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _____extra 30 minutes added to my workout__________. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• DSC_0879.jpg
    DSC_0879.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

LivingDol1

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

beans4reezy

Oh Yeah Baby!! I'm in!!

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no soda and LHCF for a week (that will just about kill me). I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Attachments

• APL Check In December.jpg
    APL Check In December.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 17

cornell34

Hi - I am new to LHCF BUT I really want stronger, thicker, longer hair, so...

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no eating out for 1 month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!:grin:

I promise to post a pic by January 1, 2010...

Ms. Feliz

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no LHCF or listening to/downloading any music. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting picture is in my siggy :grin:

Chameleonchick

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no new hair products for 2 months. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Starting pics Fro and twists stretched

Last edited:

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be working out twice a day for 1 week. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Here is my starting point picture: will add later
(Please add no later than January 1, 2010)

cch24

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be _doubling my workout times for a WEEK_. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

ETA: starting pics attached

Last edited:

lawyer2be371

I am going to commit to ___4_ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be __no facebook for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

My starting pictures are in my fotki under bsl and beyond

teacherjess

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no coke-- water only, for two weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!
YAY!

Thann

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be no eating out for 1 month I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

shae101s

I am going to commit to 4 sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be NO LHCF for 2 weeks. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

Bring on the success!! yay

I will post my starting pics on 12/31/09 or 1/1/2010

Shana'

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No LHCF for 2 weeks and no new products for a month. I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!

This is after my touch-up on 1/7

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Kerryann

I am going to commit to __4__ sessions of LHCF Bootcamp. My consequence for violating Bootcamp Rules will be No LHCF for 2 weeks . I am excited to see the hair progress I will make by participating in this challenge!!