Ever been MAD late on Figuring out a LHCF Acronym?

BlackMasterPiece

How about I've been on here for a little over a month feeling confident that I understand most of them and just found out CON stands for Creme of Nature??:giggle: I've been reading people's posts like damn whats this CON brand and where are people buying it?:look:...:scratchch....:lachen:

The lightbulb finally went off last night and I was like OH!!!.....I'm mad late:nono::lachen:

Have you ever been embarrassingly late to decode a LHCF acronym? If so this thread is a shame free zone!

nikki2229

LOL.
I still don't know what NSFW means and I know that YT infers a caucasian person but I still don't know what the YT stands for.
I have asked about YT before and the answer was just a white person but I am like OK what does the Y and T stand for. lol

Esq.2B

LOL.
I still don't know what NSFW means and I know that YT infers a caucasian person but I still don't know what the YT stands for.

Not Safe For Work

and "whitey". It doesn't stand for anything, it's more like pronouncing it out. :lachen:

Barbie83

lol this thread is too funny!!! i was on here for like 2 months before i knew what APL was. people kept talking about wanting it and how its so hard to get, and i'm like :confused: wtf?

now that i know what it is, i'm obsessed with reaching it!!!!!
:laugh:

that_1_grrrl

LOL.
I have asked about YT before and the answer was just a white person but I am like OK what does the Y and T stand for. lol

Just sound it out. Y... T... = Whitey.

Honey Bee

This thread is funny, and thank you BlackMasterPiece for sharing. I feel very stupid now, but at least I learned something. :lachen:

that_1_grrrl

Um, when I first joined, I didn't understand "DH", "DS", and "DD". It confused me to no end. Even after I knew it was referring to husbands, sons, and daughters, I had no idea the first "d" meant "darling".

Taina

Um... yeah... I still don't know what "EVOO" is. :perplexed:

:lachen:

hahaha same happened to me here, i was like crazy trying to find out what EVOO/EVCO means ... i had to read a LOT to find out :lachen:

I'm sure there other terms i don't get, but i don't remember a single one now :lick:

SelahOco

I just figured out that BSB means Below Shoulder Blades as opposed to what I originally thought, Bra Strap Bottom. I was like, dang...these women are serious about tracking growth if they count the bottom of the bra strap. :lachen:

shamarie

I just figured out that BSB means Below Shoulder Blades as opposed to what I originally thought, Bra Strap Bottom. I was like, dang...these women are serious about tracking growth if they count the bottom of the bra strap. :lachen:

woo wait minute.....BSB...where did that come from? :spinning: So is that between APL and BSL?