My transition may have ended...(cont'd)

blackbarbie

Pics continued from the first post. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=9043272&highlight=#post9043272

^^^January 2009 (.....wayyy too much oil)

^^^January 2009

^^^February 2009 (1st color job of 2009 and another trim; the color wasn't bold enough...I went back for more 6 weeks later)

^^^February 2009

March 2009 (2nd color job)

^^^March 2009

^^^June 2008 Wash n' Go

^^^July 2008 Banana Clip Experiment

^^^August 2009

^^^October 8, 2009 (prior to BC/trim....or whatever it was I got!)

^^^October 9, 2009 (after BC/trim.....)

I can't wait to wash my hair again (will more than likely do this next weekend to see if I REALLY am 100% natural)

**I took another picture today with the same shirt I had on in February of this year. The shirt has colored stripes and I intended to use it as a marker. I will post that pic later.

BB

Last edited:

LiberianGirl

Your hair is sick!!! I love the color and you have inspired me to bite the bullet and go ahead and try highlights.

CarLiTa

wow, your hair looks amazing! the sleekness and shine are out of control!
I can't wait to see your curly updates. It's amazing how you maintained LONG hair during the entire transition!

You also really make me want to try highlights lol. I think I'd like to wait until my hair has more hang though so that the color can just peek through

bbdgirl

your hair really is so beautiful, congratulations on completing a long transition. I am sure that your hair thanks you for it.

Missigirl

Beautiful, I want to get to waist length with my perm then I might consider transitioning. Your transition looks just as good as your perm.

Your hair is divine and that color you got was BOMB! I think I'm going to go ahead and quit playing and get mine done to spice up this TWA.