Hair Progress from May 2008 to September 2011

mahogany_horizons

Hi Ladies,

I have just gotten a relaxer after a 12 week stretch. I haven't used heat in my hair since February 2011, I've been mainly wearing my hair in a long single plait. But, I wanted to treat myself, wear my hair out for a change, and get a trim.

My goal is waist length, and the pictures below will show you how far I have come on my journey, and though I still have a little bit of a journey still ahead of me, I can truly see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I cannot thank you ladies enough for your inspiring advice, and support along the way. I might not post much, but I lurk constantly, and the ability to chime on, and ask a question here and there is farrr worth the price of the subscription. I owe all of this growth to the ideas that I've gotten here, lurking on the boards. Very simple regimen. But it works.

I hope to be waist length within a year. Then, I can concentrate on the goal of increased thickness.

May 2008:

August 21st 2008:

October 31st 2008:

January 24th 2009:

April 5th 2009:

October 1st 2009

April 29th 2010

February 12th 2011

September 29th 2011

hannan

Great progress! I noticed your bra strap getting lower and lower so it looked like it was the same length if I scrolled too fast. Girl, your hair looks like WL to me! And I can see it looks thicker, too! Congrats! :D

PureSilver

congrats on your progress.

I was really wondering why the bra strap lokked like you adjusted them lower in each pic. Yep, you'll be full WL hopefully by the end of this year so keep doing wat you doing.