Yeah Yeah I got Color I like Yeah Yeah

leona2025

So with all the experimenting I've been doing with color I have never found a color that I liked enough to try on my hair until last night. I love the color and it actually looks a lot brighter in person. I did just a small section in the front just in case I didn't like it or it fell out. It would be easy to comb over.:ohwell: Anyway I did a Adore rinse in paprika on my whole head and conditioned and airdried and then my husband said I can't see that, so I went back to the small section in the front and applied clear luminize to it. The color is good, but I'll do the length again in a few weeks. The roots really got a nice red color.

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

Oh that's pretty! Was your hair dyed prior to applying the Luminize? Or did you just do the rinse over "virgin" state. Anyways your hair looks nice.

leona2025

Oh that's pretty! Was your hair dyed prior to applying the Luminize? Or did you just do the rinse over "virgin" state. Anyways your hair looks nice.

I have used the luminize before, but only on the sides of my hair. Previously I had only put rinses on the front. The paprika really showed up on my dark hair and twice as well on it after I used luminize. Thanks for the compliment.

leona2025

Yaaayyy!!! Now you can throw that plate away!!!:grin:

:woot: Good for you!!!! Is the plate going to get retired now? :giggle:

The plate is gooone. All that mixing really paid off. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and now that I have done it once I know how to recreate it. It came out perfectly. Now when I get ready for a new color.... I'll use oe of the ideals from the other thread.:lachen:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Pretty!!! I'm glad you found a color you like, it's hard to have color come out how you want it