PLEASE POST MT/OCT PROGRESS PICS HERE FOR OCT-DEC 31ST, 2008

Aggie

okay ladies, it's that time again for us to show off all our MT/OCT progress pics for the last quarter of the year. We have all month to do this so those of you who are ready can start now.

I am going to have my hair put in braids as of tomorrow, so I will not be able to take progress pics at the end of the month. I will be keeping my braids in for at least 6 weeks.

Aggie

Here are my comparison pics: I think I made it to BSL for 2008 as planned and to think I dropped out of the BSL challenge because I didn't think I was gonna get there because of 2 set backs where I had to trim some dry damaged hair from a trip I took in Canada in August - the air there was sooooooo dry, my hair was falling out all over the place. I did nurse it back to health when I returned though, thanks to my MT and deep conditioning.

Okay for those who can't see the pic, I added a couple of attachments at the bottom, sorry about that.

Attachments

• Progress Pic 06-9th-08 - My 2nd Self-Relaxer Attempt.jpg
    Progress Pic 06-9th-08 - My 2nd Self-Relaxer Attempt.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 229
  • MT Progress Pic for December, 2008.jpg
    MT Progress Pic for December, 2008.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Thanks for this thread, Aggie:grin:. Below is my 3 month progress. I didn't make APL like I thought I would, but there is a little bit of progress there:ohwell:

Your hair is looking gorgeous, Aggie--so thick and healthy!:yep:

Here are my comparison pics: I think I made it to BSL for 2008 as planned and to think I dropped out of the BSL challenge because I didn't think I was gonna get there because of 2 set backs where I had to trim some dry damaged hair from a trip I took in Canada in August - the air there was sooooooo dry, my hair was falling out all over the place. I did nurse it back to health when I returned though, thanks to my MT and deep conditioning.

TexturedTresses

the second pic looks great. but i can't see the first pic:sad:

Aggie

YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!! It has grown and thickened!! :worship2:

Thanks a million Serenity_Peace, You are too kind.

Thanks for this thread, Aggie:grin:. Below is my 3 month progress. I didn't make APL like I thought I would, but there is a little bit of progress there:ohwell:

Oooooh november wind, what are you talking about girl....you've got a good length there honey, in fact, you look APL to me in the second pic:yep:.

Your hair is looking gorgeous, Aggie--so thick and healthy!:yep:

Thanks sweetie:grin:.

caribgirl

Oh Aggie, look at your beautiful!! Your hair has grown so much and you look BSL to me :grin:!!! We look like hair cousins too!! Congrats!

Very nice growth, NovWinds!!! Looks like Apl to me! Congrats on our progress!

Chameleonchick

That is excellent growth. Yet another good Megatek testimony:yep:

grnidmonster

Aggie and November Wind your hair looks great! Congrats to both of you for making your hair growth goals-BSL for Aggie and APL for November Wind

flowinlocks

Awesome progress ladies!!!!! Aggie, girl your hair has gotten thicker as well as longer!!! NW, you are there!! :yep: I'm also loving how healthy the hair looks. Congratulations ladies!!!

Aggie

*fabulosity*

Looking good girls! OMG!!! I on the other hand am waiting to post mine until 12/31.. (get as much growth as I can)... BEAUTIFUL ladies!

SelfStyled

Way to grow Aggie and November wind. Awesome Progress! I will update when I relax wich will be around Christmas.