MY HAIR IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Irresistible

:bouncy::rocker:

I just rinsed and it felt like LOVE! :yahoo:

After the all night all day Aveda/Avocado oil combo , my hair just rinsed like butter! :woot:

I rinsed and rinsed and rinsed to be sure the wonderful softness and pliability and 'butter' feeling wasnt going to rinse down the drain, and it didnt! :yahoo:

my hair is as soft as I can ever remember even pre-salt! Yup , thats right, its softer than even before! :woot:

yall dont EVEN know how happy I AM right now! if you were all here with me I be going around hugging you all! :bighug:

i'm friggin giddy happy right now, I was really worried for a minute there ya'll. my hair is like amazing butta right now :yahoo:

alll my moisture is back and then some :woot:

Thank you to all you wonderful ladies that sat through my panic attack with me,:freakout: and offered all your support and help! Thank you thank you thank you!

I dont even feel I need to do anything else, now I dont have to run to the store and get Avocados unless I wanna eat them :lick:

But what I am going to do is another night of Conditioner and oil just to double up

Elucence again and Macadamia nut!

JustKiya

:woot: Wonderful!!! And it's softer than before? Hrrrm, maybe the salt did do something good for you..... ;)

poookie

I'm glad this worked out!

Now, no more bandwagons for you!

dont want this to happen next time: :pullhair:

:grin:

Irresistible

I know your releived too huh?:grin:
O/T
I was just giddy happy with my daughter making her touch my ends even as they dried, I was like 'touch em! yeah see soft' she was like 'yeah Mom' (in her she's a trip voice) I was dropping her off, I was like I'm so happy I wanna scream , she was like 'Please dont' , I love messin with her, btw I told her about that pepper joke, yeah she thought it was funny too :rolleyes:

I'm glad this worked out!

Now, no more bandwagons for you!

dont want this to happen next time: :pullhair:

:grin:
I Put my own arse on timeout for this one! :lachen:

:yay: :yay:

I knew it would get back to normal!

Girl thank you so much for your calm reassurance all along! :kiss:

Last edited:

Irresistible

:woot: Wonderful!!! And it's softer than before? Hrrrm, maybe the salt did do something good for you..... ;)

yeah I was thinking the same thing, but still too afraid to admit it :perplexed but yes I was kinda thinking just like with clarifying , you take it all out and things get in there better , but you aint heard that from me though :grinwink:

this kinda had me worried when that first rinse out of conditioner did nothing to put my moisture back :freakout:

Tee

I dont know what happened before with the salt but I am glad you have your normal hair back. I still have to get some Avocado oil. I just hate I have to order off the net.

Irresistible

I dont know what happened before with the salt but I am glad you have your normal hair back. I still have to get some Avocado oil. I just hate I have to order off the net.

oh mama get it, its my miracle oil, it saved me from a clarifying experience years ago and now this too! :yep:

I had a whole thread up about HELLLP!!!! :lachen:

Tee

oh mama get it, its my miracle oil, it saved me from a clarifying experience years ago and now this too! :yep:

I had a whole thread up about HELLLP!!!! :lachen:
Off to read the threads now. That was the push I needed to get it. Is there any place better than FNWL to order it?? I think that is where I found it last time.

Irresistible

Off to read the threads now. That was the push I needed to get it. Is there any place better than FNWL to order it?? I think that is where I found it last time.

I'm sure there are other places but thats where I always get mine

I used to love love love the butter, but I got a waxy batch , several tubs of that crap , only getting used as lip butter :sad:

now I just stick with the oil and it never ever fails me!

Irresistible

Great! I'm happy that everything worked out.:yay:

Thank you mama!

I dont want to deter anyone from using salt , many are having wonderful results from it, I am just really sensitive to how my hair 'feels' at all times, and some are ok with that clarified feeling , of soft, light, weightless hair, I am not. I need my heavy moisture, its just me, thats all. In the end this worked out great , and I will add there might have been something to the salt allowing my hair to now feel this soft, because it is a 'remarkable' kinda soft now, I will not promote salt use, nor willl I be against it from here on out. I think it does do something, I can no longer rack my brain between all the information of what its doing exactly, I am just glad I got my hair back and it feels great! So ladies use your own judgment, I used mine and thankfully I didnt end up with regrets (I was worried for a minute) I really think some of us have more 'sensitive' hair or we might be more sensitive to how it feels or our hair might just be more 'set' in its ways, and I think that all applies to me, so dont let my panic attack deter you from trying it if thats what you want, READ all the posts and decide for yourselves. Obviously some are getting a benefit from the salt and EVEN I cant say I didnt at all. I wont be using it again, but I cant say it was all bad either. the rest is up to you ladies :yep:

Last edited:

Garner

Iris...WHEW...I am so glad your hair is BACKKKKK!!!! I know what you mean about oil. My hair loves it too!!! :) I am not sure if you need to do this again or anytime soon. How many bottles of conditioner and oil did you use in total?

Irresistible

Iris...WHEW...I am so glad your hair is BACKKKKK!!!! I know what you mean about oil. My hair loves it too!!! :) I am not sure if you need to do this again or anytime soon. How many bottles of conditioner and oil did you use in total?

girl I'm so like :woot: now it aint even funny! lol

The first go round I used Elucence with no oil and that felt good , it frothed alot too! but when I rinsed it , it was rinsing out soft but once it was all out it was like 'oh shyt' my hair is still bone dry and still feels unconditioned! :freakout:

The second round
I used almost half that big bottle of Aveda, did you see all that foam/froth , but it didnt feel like it was doing anything, when I WOULD feel through it with it in it, thats when I decided to add oil and from then on it was just mess girl, I just put tons of Avocado oil in with the conditioner (dripping everywhere) and then several hours later , I rubbed through some more section by section, I aint crazy, I would take some of the drips and just rub it in my face or skin :lachen: too much good stuff going to waste, finally it stopped dripping and I just left it that way all day long. I could already tell , as I posted on the other post, the OIL was making a difference!

Girl you dont even know I love love love OILS!

just one more time for good measure and getting the most out of that elucence again:grin:

Irresistible

That's great iris. You like that elucence now don't you.:grin:

haha she knows me!

yup gurl thats why I gotta try it again on my hair now thats its more in its 'normal' place again

I cant wait! I could tell it was good stuff, so was this Aveda! but yes I need to revisit that elucence :yep:

Starr1

Thank you mama!

I dont want to deter anyone from using salt , many are having wonderful results from it, I am just really sensitive to how my hair 'feels' at all times, and some are ok with that clarified feeling , of soft, light, weightless hair, I am not. I need my heavy moisture, its just me, thats all. In the end this worked out great , and I will add there might have been something to the salt allowing my hair to now feel this soft, because it is a 'remarkable' kinda soft now, I will not promote salt use, nor willl I be against it from here on out. I think it does do something, I can no longer rack my brain between all the information of what its doing, I am just glad I got my hair back and it feels great! So ladies use your own judgment, I used mine and thankfully I didnt end up with regrets (I was worried for a minute) I really think some of us have more 'sensitive' hair or we might be more sensitive to how it feels or our hair might just be more 'set' in its ways, and I think that all applies to me, so dont let my panic attack deter you from trying it if thats what you want, READ all the posts and decide for yourselves. Obviously some are getting a benefit from the salt and EVEN I cant say I didnt at all. I wont be using it again, but I cant say it was all bad either. the rest is up to you ladies :yep:

This is a very good approach to take!:yep: Different product/chemicals/ingredients react differently in different individuals and some people have sensitivities that others don't. That being said I think that everyone should take all hair information with a grain of salt.:lachen:

Girl I couldn't help myself, I know that was corny, but you know the pregnancy hormones make me corny sometimes.:rolleyes::spinning:

Irresistible

This is a very good approach to take!:yep: Different product/chemicals/ingredients react differently in different individuals and some people have sensitivities that others don't. That being said I think that everyone should take all hair information with a grain of salt.:lachen:

Girl I couldn't help myself, I know that was corny, but you know the pregnancy hormones make me corny sometimes.:rolleyes::spinning:
:lachen: no actually that was just perfect :yep:

:giggle:

Starr1

gurrrrl you had me so scurred! :lachen:

I'm so relieved, words just fail me!

but um

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I would say with the info you posted, ladies go easy on the salt

I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you:ohwell:, I just forget sometimes that science isn't very comforting most of the time. :look: