The OCT/MT Challenge Progress Pix!

tt8

Hi OCT/MT Ladies,
This thread is for us to post our check-in pix. *If any newbies or other parties have any questions please visit the official challenge thread and ask them there.* This thread is specifically for challenge members to share and easily reference our progress without going through all the posts on the challenge page. Good Luck!

OCT/MT Challenge 1st Check-In: JUNE 1, 2008

Last edited:

Aggie

Any pics I have is pretty much in my siggy since I just started using my MT 2 weeks ago but that doesn't mean that I can't come in support my sistas. Wow tt8 and dontspeakdefeat, nice progress so far.

Congratulations to everyone who has had good growth success so far.

tt8

Are u kidding me???!!! :drunk::droolings:drool::shocked::shocked:
OMG, that is awesome tt8!! I hope i'm where u are at 2/3 months!!
Great growth AND retention!

Any pics I have is pretty much in my siggy since I just started using my MT 2 weeks ago but that doesn't mean that I can't come in support my sistas. Wow tt8 and dontspeakdefeat, nice progress so far.
Congratulations to everyone who has had good growth success so far.

omg tt8, i hope i can get there. now i feel bad for not joining this challenge

:perplexed
THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! This is my first pic that I've taken since joining that shows a growth spurt. I'm so excited!!! Thank GOD It's coming back.

belleama

I only started using OCT last month but here are my pics...

I finally got a full corrective relaxer to make everything more even. The new pics are right after my relaxer so they show my length much better. Of those I took one and DD took one. You can see the length much better in the one she took but DH stretched my hair today while he was visiting :( and the longest peice is only two inches from BSL. OMG OMG OMG!! I'm excited. :D

Anyway, I'm in synch with everyone else now. So happy growing everyone!! :grin:

Attachments

• OCT d1 self.jpg
    OCT d1 self.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 244
  • OCT day 30.jpg
    OCT day 30.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 190
  • OCT self take 3.jpg
    OCT self take 3.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 177

2inspireU

Congratulations on the AWESOME progress tt8 and dontspeakdefeat(BTW, I love your screen name)!

I want to know if both of you are applying OCT daily without washing it out? I love cowashing and have continued to do so while using OCT. If you two don't wash it out, then I am going to stop.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Congratulations on the AWESOME progress tt8 and dontspeakdefeat(BTW, I love your screen name)!

I want to know if both of you are applying OCT daily without washing it out? I love cowashing and have continued to do so while using OCT. If you two don't wash it out, then I am going to stop.
Thanks everyone.

Thank you. I wash mine out after about 10 minutes. I don't use it daily. I use it about 3 times per week.

JustKiya

Oooh, I'll have to see if I can find any good ones! The front of my hair (which I started out measuring by) hasn't gotten much longer, but the back, (which I don't have many pics of cuz my hair has to be strongly convinced to 'hang') has...... :rolleyes: I'll see what I have from March, though.

TT8 - oh my gods, girl!!!! AMAZING progress - simply stunning!
DSD - I'm in awe, all over again!

JustKiya

:perplexed :look:

I know, I wish I could add mine - shrinkage makes it most unimpressive, though. *sigh*

Soliel185

I posted mine in the orig thread last night. I started transitioning at the end of Jan, and in April did a mini chop from APL to above shoulder. Brown Shirt = mini chop.

Since then - I've been using MT for approx 5 wks ( I took a week off when I was on Vacation)

Attachments

• Week1b.jpg
    Week1b.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,670
  • Week 1.jpg
    Week 1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2,648
  • Week%201a.jpg
    Week%201a.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2,643
  • Week%206.jpg
    Week%206.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 2,632
  • Week%206a.jpg
    Week%206a.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,652

Ediese

I thought this thread would have a hundred pages by now since the original thread has 250+ pages. I would love to see everyone else's progress.

Anway, this is all I have. The rest of my hair is in hiding.:look: Hopefully, it's growing a lot too.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I don't have a 3/14 starting pic. I took a pic 2 weeks ago, but haven't posted. I will use that pic as my starting and post results when I get my next relaxer. I will be 7 weeks post relaxer tomorrow and am going for a 12 week stretch if I can.

GREAT PROGRESS to tt8 & dontspeakdefeat and others who've shared pics!