i double dog dare you to join the message yo scalp challenge!

jtsupanova

The only rules are to Message your scalp for 5 minutes everyday for one week.the scalp message can be done with or with out oils.e.o's can be used to increase stimulation to the scalp.

MizzBrown

We gotta massage it ourselves or can we take offers from others. Preferably a male. It doesn't feel as good if i do it myself. :nono:

pistachio

I've been trying to massage my scalp for the past few days. I think I'll try todo thsi everyday. I'm game for the challenge!!!

santia

I think I can try this challenge and stick with it. For the past 5 weeks I've been doing it consistantly. 2x's a day sometimes more. And I have seen the positives of doing so.

Demi27

I think I can try this challenge and stick with it. For the past 5 weeks I've been doing it consistantly. 2x's a day sometimes more. And I have seen the positives of doing so.

Santia, have you seen a considerable increase in hair growth?

I might join this challenge.
I started earlier this week, but fell off.

Nah, I think I will join. Count me in!

santia

Santia, have you seen a considerable increase in hair growth?

I might join this challenge.
I started earlier this week, but fell off.

Nah, I think I will join. Count me in!

My new growth came in faster and I just had a touch up 7 weeks ago. I can't really say if it's solely due to the massages, but I think it is playing a part in the growth I'm seeing.

locabouthair

i started doing massaged but my hands would get tired quickly and id get lazy. i'd ready to start again though. i paid too much money for those essential oils so imma use them :lol:

almondjoi85

I am currently doing this every night for 10+ minutes. Not just for the hair health benefits either. It seriously relaxes me and I sleep a little better. I'm in for this challenge!

JOI

I'm In :) I have been doing this off and on, But I want too keep it up and use my oils :)

sareca

I've been doing 5-7 minutes twice/day since Candy_C's thread. :yep:
I cheat tho. I use an electric scalp massager. I had a lot of success with
it last year. :yep:

I'm in!

kbfluff

Yeah, me too.
I started doing this everyday at work lately...i don't know, but I have noticed NG on the back middle nape area.
This is the slowest growing part of my hair...the back middle, so this massaging may help!!

RosesBlack

I'm SO in.

But I will mostly be concentrating on the hair on the crown of my head since it grows super super slow these days.

jtsupanova

Wow so many of you have joined!this will probably be an easy challenge for most of us. Scalp messages are addictive and benifits are amazing. I think I'm going to challenge my self to a month instead of a week. Anyone want to goin me? What oils are you ladies using? I realy wanna try bt.I think I'm gonna get it for my bday.

wheezy807

I wanna join, too. Ladies please share some recipes, i'm all ears. I think i will borrow that one from Sistaslick's article on scalp massages.

adw425

I started massaging my scalp about five weeks ago. I do it every night. I just do...There was no thought process to it, no deciding to do it. I just started doing it...Hmmm...I do it at night and I do sleep better, too...

Demi27

My new growth came in faster and I just had a touch up 7 weeks ago. I can't really say if it's solely due to the massages, but I think it is playing a part in the growth I'm seeing.

That's enough to convince me. :grin:

I've been doing 5-7 minutes twice/day since Candy_C's thread. :yep:
I cheat tho. I use an electric scalp massager. I had a lot of success with
it last year. :yep:

I'm in!

I have one of these too. It makes it soooo much easier.