Your pastor says: Have sex with your spouse every night

Southernbella.

I've never been married but that isn't what intimacy or a marriage is suppose to be all about. Marriage isn't just sex.

I agree with you, but I do believe sex between a man and his wife is a very spiritual thing. I know I tend to let life get in the way of intimacy, but when I do take the time to really get close to my dh, I can see the difference in our relationship.

Besides, I don't think the pastor meant for people to do it like dogs.:lachen:I'm assuming he's talking about intimacy, lovemaking, and all that good stuff that goes with it.

MrsQueeny

I agree with you, but I do believe sex between a man and his wife is a very spiritual thing. I know I tend to let life get in the way of intimacy, but when I do take the time to really get close to my dh, I can see the difference in our relationship.

Besides, I don't think the pastor meant for people to do it like dogs.:lachen:I'm assuming he's talking about intimacy, lovemaking, and all that good stuff that goes with it.

He did. I watched them being interviewed and it is more involved than just get in the bed and do. The couples fill out a questionnaire and it is a process. I think the physical side will work for some but not for all. I think it is a great way for couples to reconnect and discover each other. Q

Naemone

GOD is not disgusted with women because of their period. Remember HE is The Creator of all, and knows all things. JESUS SAID," For GOD so LOVED the world that HE gave HIS only begotten SON that whosoever believeth on HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life." Now that is LOVE! :grin:

moneychaser

AMEN! :clapping: Beating my tambourine!

I am preggers right now and I've been feeling really excited lately.

If I mention this to dh, I won't be able to run fast enough.

But I loves me a challenge! I may start a journal and track our progress. :lachen:

Right.. I saw this earlier this week and decided I would give it a shot. Wish me luck :lachen:

Lady Esquire

Hebrews 13:4 says the marriage bed is undefiled.

EXACTLY! This scripture allowed me to be inhibited in our marriage bed, the one place, where I can be Christian and freaky, simultaneously, sin-free.

We are all smart women here, therefore, we can reasonably interpret the Pastor's intentions as being one to further enhance marital intimacy and communication.