Your pastor says: Have sex with your spouse every night

Southernbella.

for 30 days. Could you do it?:lachen:

Florida pastor challenges married couples to have sex everyday for a month

The Associated Press

updated 11:37 p.m. ET, Mon., Feb. 18, 2008

YBOR CITY, Florida - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members: Have sex every day for a month.

Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth issued the 30-day sex challenge to take on high divorce rates.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said Sunday. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

The challenge does not extend to unwed congregants, however.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23228308/

I see what he's trying to do, and I think it's a great idea, but I think I'd really need the Lord's help with this one.:lachen:Hmmm...that's probably another advantage to it. :yep:

PS: I hope this is appropriate to post here.

Mocha5

The Associated Press

YBOR CITY, Florida - A southwest Florida church issued a challenge for its married members: Have sex every day for a month.

Relevant Church head pastor Paul Wirth issued the 30-day sex challenge to take on high divorce rates.

"And that's no different for people who attend church," Wirth said Sunday. "Sometimes life gets in the way. Our jobs get in the way."

:lachen:too funny! I bet some folks were mad...not that it'll really stop 'em. :lachen:Some might think the challenge will lead to marriage.:look:

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I see what he's trying to do, and I think it's a great idea, but I think I'd really need the Lord's help with this one.:lachen:Hmmm...that's probably another advantage to it. :yep:

Me too! Errr...ummm...any takers? I don't know why I'm squeezing my legs together. :spinning::lachen::perplexed

Lady Esquire

AMEN! :clapping: Beating my tambourine!

I am preggers right now and I've been feeling really excited lately.

If I mention this to dh, I won't be able to run fast enough.

But I loves me a challenge! I may start a journal and track our progress. :lachen:

curlcomplexity

formerly qtslim83
AMEN! :clapping: Beating my tambourine!

I am preggers right now and I've been feeling really excited lately.

If I mention this to dh, I won't be able to run fast enough.

But I loves me a challenge! I may start a journal and track our progress. :lachen:

That was too funny!!!:lachen:

Why is it in the back of my mind I was saying "I bet this happened in Tampa"? :lachen:

mrselle

I saw that article yesterday. I'm gonna have to try this. Haven't told the husband yet. I think I'll just attack him every night and see how long it takes for him to say something. ;-)

PaperClip

RR elaborate please...you know you be deep and stuff.:look:

You and Kween are funny....

I indirectly got put in my place talking about marriage stuff in an OT thread recently since I'm yet to be married so 1) take this with a grain of salt and 2) apparently my words have not yet been proven and 3) I'm still waiting to have ANY kind of sex EVER:perplexed:look:...sigh... but that's another story....

So....what I meant about defining sex is that it seems that men and women approach sex from different angles.... and until a couple find their rhythm, their flow, they're needing to figure it out.... and then when real life hits, and trying to balance all of that work/life/family stuff, a couple can forget or neglect to put the time in....

So a 30-day sex challenge, to me, could mean almost anything that that couple wants it to me.... I do believe that this challenge is specifically intercourse... which is cool.... but what does a couple do when a woman is on her period? Then it's time to figure out another way to "sex" each other up, unless a couple flows like that:perplexed....

klb120475

I indirectly got put in my place talking about marriage stuff in an OT thread recently since I'm yet to be married so 1) take this with a grain of salt and 2) apparently my words have not yet been proven and 3) I'm still waiting to have ANY kind of sex EVER:perplexed:look:...sigh... but that's another story....

So....what I meant about defining sex is that it seems that men and women approach sex from different angles.... and until a couple find their rhythm, their flow, they're needing to figure it out.... and then when real life hits, and trying to balance all of that work/life/family stuff, a couple can forget or neglect to put the time in....

So a 30-day sex challenge, to me, could mean almost anything that that couple wants it to me.... I do believe that this challenge is specifically intercourse... which is cool.... but what does a couple do when a woman is on her period? Then it's time to figure out another way to "sex" each other up, unless a couple flows like that:perplexed....

Okay, I gotcha!:yep:

Mocha5

Pls call and report after you're married cause ummm...err...I see a whole lotta things in your future that you have yet to even think about including the above. :lachen:

PaperClip

Pls call and report after you're married cause ummm...err...I see a whole lotta things in your future that you have yet to even think about including the above. :lachen:

Mochaaa.... don't startle me right now.... It's kinda delicate over here....

kbragg

Well I don't flow like that personally:barf: No disrespect lol. There are other ways around it though, especially when you're pregnant and have the "don't touch me's":lachen:These methods are very effective in gaining complete submission to your will:lachen::blush::grin:

Southernbella.

I think that's in the Bible listed as an abomination, so you're right, something else would need to take place at that time.:look:

MissScarlett

The Associated Press

Wow, wish the church was closer to us so we could attend that church. :look::lachen:

Been telling ya'll that sex in marriage is awesome and it should be celebrated. Women have a hard time keeping their christian side and their sexual side balanced. We've been taught to be one or the other, good Christian women or the ones no one marries. Its tough to balance.

kbragg

Wow, wish the church was closer to us so we could attend that church. :look::lachen:

Been telling ya'll that sex in marriage is awesome and it should be celebrated. Women have a hard time keeping their christian side and their sexual side balanced. We've been taught to be one or the other, good Christian women or the ones no one marries. Its tough to balance.

So true! So many Christian women view sex as somehow unholy or being something that occurred due to the fall....BEEP! Wrong answer! God told Adam and Eve to do the nasty right after he created them!:yep: Sex is Holy and God ordained!:clap:

Mocha5

Well I don't flow like that personally:barf: No disrespect lol. There are other ways around it though, especially when you're pregnant and have the "don't touch me's":lachen:These methods are very effective in gaining complete submission to your will:lachen::blush::grin:

None taken. I'm sure RR will have a wealth of tricks up her sleeve.:grin:

lala

I could do it! The only thing is... I might get so relaxed that I'd be slacking on my other duties.

kbragg

Ohhhh, I'm sorry, Mamacita. Let's just say you'll be screaming from the mountaintops! :lachen:We'll leave it at that. :lachen:

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Toes curling, ripping springs out the mattress, throwing pillows, breaking lamps, waking up the neighbors...:lachen:

Then gettin' up and making a ham samich....:grin:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
Does that mean it will be okay to have sex with Aunt Flo in town, given that she is there 3-5 days a month? :look: :grin:

kbragg

I could do it! The only thing is... I might get so relaxed that I'd be slacking on my other duties.

I know right? Nothing would be clean in my apartment that's for sure but ummm....he won't care at that point...:lachen:Let me make sure I got everything I need for my ham samich:lachen:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I know right? Nothing would be clean in my apartment that's for sure but ummm....he won't care at that point...:lachen:Let me make sure I got everything I need for my ham samich:lachen:

Of course not! He'd get you a maid :yep: