YIPEEEEE!!! MY STYLIST IS AMAZED AT NEW GROWTH

debyjay

Just got back from my touch-up and my stylist was amazed at my new growth. She kept on and on about how much my hair had grown in the two months since she last saw me. She said it was thicker too.
Well I want to say thanks to you guys. You all made it possible. I was formerly clueless and now if I wanted to I could teach my stylist a thing or two about hair. LOL.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Congradulations and keep up the good work!
up.gif

Thanks guys,
I take the usual suspects as far as vits. B-5, biotin and MSM. I wash twice a week and and moisturize twice a day. If I had to pick one thing that contributed to my growth it would be biotin.

[ QUOTE ]
my stylist was amazed at my new growth. She kept on and on about how much my hair had grown in the two months since she last saw me. She said it was thicker too.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's wonderul, Debyjay. It's so encouraging to read posts like this.

Thank you all for congratulating me, of course to me it didn't have that much but I'll take her word for it!

Debyjay,

congrats too , anyways would u mind telling us how much growth u've gotten the past 2 monthes and how long u've been taking biotin? sorry if u answered this already in another post.

Back