Stylist needed for my sister!! Please help!!

drjo91

Hi you guys!!
My sister send a pm to some hair stylist saying how she wanted the stylist to take care of her hair but the stylist read it and never replied back. I wrote to the stylist telling her that i wanted to get a weave and she replied back in a few seconds but not to my sister. So, my sister wants you guys to tell her some good hair stylist in NEW YORK CITY that know about hair care.

Also, I would like if someone recommended me a weaveologist with reasonable prices. Someone in NYC of course.

TexturedTresses

my hairstylist does really good weaves, but she charges a grip (at least i think she does) i've never done one before but my cousin always does them and they look so natural. i don't know if she ever did one on natural hair though or if there is a difference.

latingirly020488

my hairstylist does really good weaves, but she charges a grip (at least i think she does) i've never done one before but my cousin always does them and they look so natural. i don't know if she ever did one on natural hair though or if there is a difference.

Hey .. does your stylist know about good hair care .. Well what a dumb question of me to ask lol .. looking at your beautiful hair im assuming she does. Tell me about your stylist ( im Drjo91's sister) . I am not just looking for a stylist that does good styles .. im looking for a stylist that cares about clients hair health .. like reniece from maryland .. I cry when I think about how far she is from me ... www.reniece.com

Thanks in advance.

TexturedTresses

thank you. i think she does know a lot about healthy hair care. i've been going to her for about 4 or 5 years now. i recently ... sometime this summer began washing and rollersetting my hair on my own, but before she was the only person caring for my hair. she is pricy for ny though when you have dominican hairdressers and stuff doing it for ten to fiifteen. she uses great products. she introduced me to jane carter and that is mainly what she uses. now i only go for perms b/c i know how to do everything else and she is pricy. i would never let anyone else trim my hair though. however, expect to be in there all day and to pay a pretty penny.