yes to crisco! **pics**7 months post relaxer

bluevalentine

so after reading all the reviews and pics posted on flatironing with crisco, i decided to try it myself and let me tell you i am loving the results! currently i am about 7 months post relaxer so its a jungle up there. i shampooed, conditioned and blowdried my hair first. then i used one swipe of crisco per flatiron section and i've never had better results. it seems like my hair is softer, way more moisturized feeling, and the crisco seemed to make the flatiron smooth my hair way easier than anything i've ever used. i'm amazed to say the least!

i attached a few pics, the first two are of my hair in its aidried state and the second two are after blowdrying and flatironing with crisco. sorry the pics aren't that great I had just snapped a few pics to show my sister and decided to share them on LHCF. this is definitely gonna be the only way i flatiron from here on out!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 252
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 288
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 290

KurlyNinja

I also tried crisco to flat iron. That stuff is amazing. I had straight hair for over a week with no reversion.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Wow! Awesome results!

Did you have any other product in your hair, or was it just the Crisco?

ronnie78

Very Pretty!!!! OK I think I'm going to jump on the Crisco bandwagon. I need to learn how to actually post pics , so I can share my results!:drunk:

bluevalentine

Wow! Awesome results!

Did you have any other product in your hair, or was it just the Crisco?

thank u! well before i blowdried i used paul mitchell superskinny as a heat protectant. previously it was the only thing i ever used when i blowdried/flatironed and my hair always had this dryness to it. seems like the dab of crisco made all the difference in the world. i also have fine hair and my hair had this heavy voluminous feel i think i'm in love lol