Yeah....it really does exist..,...

jainygirl

DAMMIT!!!! i got me a SERIOUS case of weave envy today!!!
i ran into this girl that worked at the wig shop i used to frequent (i'm serious when i say frequent.... a new wig at LEAST every week
) anyway she was like "wow, how are ya girl i havent seen ya in a while" so i told her i've been doing the school thing and stuff and she was like, "girl that is a cute weave" and i was like "it's actually mine" and laughed took my ponytail out so she could have a looksee (i didnt mind with her because she didnt just start pawing it and she's seen my hair and been in it before when i went to the wig shop) so she went on about how my hair was always thick and how now it's so long and pretty....BUT--- the whole while i'm scamming her weave!!!! her weave was sooooo frickin tight!!!!! ughhhh i LOVED it. it was so nice and shiny, but in a natural way and i dont know what kind of hair she used but it had that really nice look like a fresh blowout rollerset put on rollers that give a little more curl so the hair doesnt just bend, but retains some nice curl
I only knew it was a weave because she told me. I was like girl, i love your hair and she was like thanks and stuff. i mean her hair always looks good but i loved it today. I know she works at the korean bss styling wigs and stuff and i'm not sure if she gets some kind of discount on the good hair but she had a sista drooling!!!! all i can say is that her hair was fiya and that was NOT the cheap hair
... just had to get that out. For those that rock weave, rock it the RIGHT way
-- jainygirl

cutebajangirl

Good quality hair and a good stylist are a banging combination. I only use good weave hair. How about you find out the brand name and type of weave she has? Pwetty pwease?

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Good quality hair and a good stylist are a banging combination. I only use good weave hair. How about you find out the brand name and type of weave she has? Pwetty pwease?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, i'm on a mission for my sister now too
she luvs up some weave and i was telling her about it too so i will be moseying on down to the bss where she works the early part of next week (since i start working this weekend, i cant go sat/or sun
) and i'm just gonna come right out and ask her .....i'm gonna definitely find out
-- jainygirl