4b hair for weaves. Does it exist?

cami88

I am a 4b natural and I'm looking into getting a weave but I would like to have some leave out. I am unwilling to straighten my hair for the leave out and would just prefer some hair that will blend in with 4b hair when in a twist out. I'm searching online but the closest I am finding is really 3b and c which they are trying to say is "afro curl" or "kinky curl when it is obviously not.

Does anyone know where I could get this type of weave?

cami88

http://heatfreehair.com/?product=for-kinks

I ordered from the for kurls collection last week. I will let you know how it works for me.

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The "For kinks" is exactly what I have been looking for! Finally! It is pricey but I dun care! I'm gettin these bad boys asap. I am already imagining the big, bodacious braidouts I will do with this weave!

ETA: It looks like they are out of stock of just about everything. :perplexed

Last edited:

scarcity21

I purchased the for kinks in jan and it was almost a perfect match for my 4b hair...most people are complaining now about their customer service...try private stock hair.com

intellectualuva

I love this thread. Thanks OP. I have an install now (my first) and the hair is nice....doesnt tangle, but its bone straight and flat. I want my kinks and curls back. I paid too much for this hair to quit now though. LOL.

cami88

I'm using KinkyCurlyYaki's Afro Kinky Curly:

http://kinkycurlyyaki.bigcartel.com/product/curly

I've had it in for almost 3 weeks. It definitely requires upkeep (like any other curly weave) but so far so good. I blend by doing a twist out on my leave out.

The hair on here is very nice but unfortunately I'm not seeing anything kinky enough for what I need. Even the kinkiest texture seems to be more like curls, and shinier than what my hair is.

cami88

It looks like privatehairstock.com has some really nice 4b hair. It looks really good on this yt girl in the video. I might order from here if the ForKinks hair doesn't come in stock any time soon.

LostInAdream

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The "For kinks" is exactly what I have been looking for! Finally! It is pricey but I dun care! I'm gettin these bad boys asap. I am already imagining the big, bodacious braidouts I will do with this weave!

ETA: It looks like they are out of stock of just about everything. :perplexed

It will be in stock again within the month. I signed up to be notified when it became available bc they were sold out of everything when I looked in the beginning of June. Make sure you sign up to be notified bc it goes fast!!! cami88

naturalmanenyc

I don't really do curly weave since it's so much maintenace. I do have a curly human hair wig that works well though. It's a Cap Weave HH Afro Curl - human hair wig. I have it on in this video: http://youtu.be/LUFgU6ZgP6c

It's sheds something awful when you first get it but it's very natural looking.

AudraChanell

This is hair from For kinks!

Attachments

• image-3362475138.jpg
    image-3362475138.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 123
  • image-311906225.jpg
    image-311906225.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 201

LadyPBC

cami88 - you must have been reading my mind! I couldn't even read the rest of the responses. I'm going back now to see what they recommended. Can't wait! thanks

LadyPBC

I would love to have a curly/coily textured hair that could be straightened but revert back to coily/curly. Does that exist? (not to hi-jack your thread).

FearlessNik

OP have you done any research over at BHM? I've spent a long time researching hair, instal techniques, vendors, blending, and maintenance. When people just ask "where do you get your hair?" and buy it they miss out on helpful tips that can only come from research.

Fhrizzball

bumping for more responses - I'm motivated to try to do my own sew in

African Export did a review on kingmehair.com. They have everything from 3a-4c hair apparently that looks promising. I'm on the fence on whether or not to splurge on it.

kandake

I really like the King Me Hair. Now I have to decide between that and the Haute Kinky Hair. I'm trying to wait for a while to get some honest reviews the longevity of the hair. If I'm going to spend close to spend $300 I want something that's going to last a while.

PinkSunshine77

New York's Finest
Janet Collection: King Yaky is closest to our hair naturally. It looks like hair that has been either airdried or blown straight w/o product.