wrap foam as setting lotion?

lilsparkle825

i did a perm rod set on my mom the other day and while it looked great that night the next morning it was completely smushed (she wore a satin bonnet). i think it is because i did not use setting lotion, but i don't have any and i am on the buy nothing for june challenge so lottabody is out of the question. what i do have is motions wrap foam (i don't know why, i never wet wrapped my hair even when i was relaxed) so can i use this? i have heard some people say they use it but is it good for perm rods/rollersets? if not what do you use to keep the curl? thanks in advance!

Well to be honest, it may be the satin bonnet. Even when I went to a stylist to get my roller/rod sets, if I ever wore a scarf, it would always be smushed in the morning.

I have used the foam wrap setting lotion,i like it when im curling my hair because it more manageable then the spraying.It is so much easier to pump the foam and put it along the hair rather then spraying the hair in my opinion.

I have used the foam wrap setting lotion,i like it when im curling my hair because it more manageable then the spraying.It is so much easier to pump the foam and put it along the hair rather then spraying the hair in my opinion.
this is what i was thinking; i always spray her in the face on accident

:ninja:

anyone else?

Back