Why black men love white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirei

aaaaah there you are OP.

i think when she said "showed your face" she meant posting in the thread, not saying you were hiding. :yep:

of course race is a touchy subject! :drunk: personally i say if you love someone that's what matters. why say black men LOVE white women because of their hair? attracted to them because of it, maybe. but LOVE them for it? that's rather insulting, not to me but to white women in true loving relationships with black men.

That was the point I was trying to make, that is rude and insulting, oh and ignorant. To say someone LOVES them for their hair, not just the person but a whole race of people? Uh uh! I could have seen if she said, my friend's boyfriend is with her for her hair, but to say that black men only want white women for their hair, how stupid.

BTW- I like your Youtube vids it took me a second to figure out it was you, the same person on LHCF.

Everyone in one race is not the same.

ladylibra

cuz we ain't got no dayum sense... :blush: :look: :drunk:

That was the point I was trying to make, that is rude and insulting, oh and ignorant. To say someone LOVES them for their hair, not just the person but a whole race of people? Uh uh! I could have seen if she said, my friend's boyfriend is with her for her hair, but to say that black men only want white women for their hair, how stupid.

BTW- I like your Youtube vids it took me a second to figure out it was you, the same person on LHCF.

Everyone in one race is not the same.

oh thank you hun! :grin:

MD_Lady

Liyah- You have to admit there are some men like that. I was watching Tyra yesterday and the guy had 4 attractive ladies to use from. To me he picked the least attractive women because he was attracted to her hair.

Uh oh, not Tyra!!! :lachen:

You speak the truth with the bolded comment. Some men place a very high value on woman's hair just like some women place a very high value on a man's height, build, level of education, salary, etc. Pointing out the tendencies and preferences of some men isn't mean-spirited, it's honest and (more importantly) it's a reality. Now when people try to apply the opinions of some men to all men, that's another story...

SUZIEq

Ladylibra-are u like a comedian on the side? Everywhere I read your responses u have me laughing. Glad to see someone else does not take things too seriously like myself. I tell u if we were all together face to face it would be craazzzzzy!!!:lachen:

please EXCUSES. i know plenty of black chicks that do the same mess. :lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I disagree because it is alot of black women who have long beautiful hair putside of LHCF, I have also seen brothers with white women who have short pixie cuts, I agree with the one who says it is more than just the hair, It is also some want to have kids so they can have that "good hair" But on the other hand you have some black women who marry men of other races so their kids don't have nappy hair.:nono:
Yes, I've seen that too and along with the pixie cut a lot of them look like that woman from the movie Throw Mama From the Train.....but that's a different story. I have no idea what's up with that.........it's not the hair though:rolleyes:.

ImFree27

ya'll leave that nappy headed hoe alone.:grin:

j/k..:look:

But for real though...like OP said, there are more serious issues going on in society to be caught up on what make my hair "prettier" than yours.

I could care less what women think black men prefer. I got a good one and he ain't going nowhere.:grin:

who are you talking about, when you say nappy headed hoe?

ladylibra

Ladylibra-are u like a comedian on the side? Everywhere I read your responses u have me laughing. Glad to see someone else does not take things too seriously like myself. I tell u if we were all together face to face it would be craazzzzzy!!!:lachen:

LOL yeah i am a bit of a jokester :yep: and yes, if you get me around other jokesters it's on and poppin... we crack up the whooooole time :grin:

RegaLady

ya'll leave that nappy headed hoe alone.:grin:

j/k..:look:

But for real though...like OP said, there are more serious issues going on in society to be caught up on what make my hair "prettier" than yours.

I could care less what women think black men prefer. I got a good one and he ain't going nowhere.:grin:

Shooo. you got that right! And I ain't got that much hair yet! Man, when I grow this out, he really gonna be kissing my damn feet! I like me, and he likes me, I don't care about anyone else!:lachen:

Amber_moon

How about this question? Why are black women so obsessed with what Black men are doing all the time? Don't we have better things to do? Cant we find some other... more productive topics? Seriously yall? Can we?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
:lachen::lachen:Hey.....as long as she's white though:rolleyes: *shrugs*.

I'm leaving now cuz I'm being bad.

BlkRushhin

How about this question? Why are black women so obsessed with what Black men are doing all the time? Don't we have better things to do? Cant we find some other... more productive topics? Seriously yall? Can we?

Wow. You embodied pretty much everything that I was thinking. I sometimes feel like some black women feel as if they have rights over all black men.

In middle school I once had a friend who dated another friend of mine (white female) for the following reasons: 1) she gave him all her allowance, 2) she gave it (da booty) up whenever he asked, 3) and pretty much did any and everything he asked. I've even heard black guys say that white girls are just simply more...submissive. And they like that. However, I also been told by white guys (whom prefer women of color) that most white girls are just too typical for them.:ohwell:

I also have a friend who's heavily offended by the whole Kim K. and Reggie B. relationship. She feels that KK can have any person she want, why did she choose Reggie B. I asked her, have you ever just wondered that perhaps he really like her for her? I mean it is possible. Now, this same person has dated a white guy and adores Paris Hilton. <-- There's a hint of irony in there somewhere.

People date for all the wrong reasons everyday whether it be hair, color, money, power, sex, etc. IMO, life is way too short to continously make THIS (the subject at hand) a focal point.

Lebiya

Who cares why black men are dating white women. It's not that serious.

..For real eh

Close to 200 replies filled with multiple assumptions as to “Why black men love white women” ..Wow!

..I wonder what black men and white women think when they read threads like this

Amber_moon

..For real eh

Close to 200 replies filled with multiple assumptions as to “Why black men love white women” ..Wow!

..I wonder what black men and white women think when they read threads like this

I know exactly what they are thinking... "THATS why I dont date them!!!!"

ButterflyBeauty

Okay I said I was not going to post, but this is ridiculous. I am going to say this , We as Black women are the reason why black men shun away from us. We are so concerned with hair and superficial things that we neglect what is real and true. That is love. Love of God and what he has created, Love of ourselves, and Love for our men.

I have found that the manner in which black men treat black women is a direct reflection on the relationship he has or does not have with his mother. We as black women have neglected our men and families. We need to begin loving and raising our male children with morals and values. Despite the relationship with thier father good or bad, we have to rise above the nonsense and treat our boys and girls with love and respect. If the relationship is bad, do not take your negative feelings out on your chidren.

Men will only do what you allow. So if you are on your game, you will not have a problem. Whether you are with your baby's father or not, hold him accountable and allow him to help raise your child. Once we as black women reclaim the black family, the attitudes of our men will change. Stop this nonsense about some dag on hair. We need to recongnize our internal locus of control and stop looking for scapegoats.

Kirei

I know exactly what they are thinking... "THATS why I dont date them!!!!"
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:"They nag nag nag over DUMB ish!" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Steroetype, 2 things you don't mess with a black woman's hair and her man (the black man)! Did we prove this right or wrong? :lachen:

Amber_moon

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:"They nag nag nag over DUMB ish!" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Steroetype, 2 things you don't mess with a black woman's hair and her man (the black man)! Did we prove this right or wrong? :lachen:

OMG took the words right out of my damn mouth!

"guuuuuurrrrl! You KNOW I saw Bookie down the block with a WHITE woman right? Yeah girl if I hadnta just gotten my hurr did I woulda whooped that ho's a$$!" *stretch neck for posterity*

Naemone

Ok well i'm glad everyone is happy and in agreement but i'm a little said and frustrated that the OP barely showed her face in this thread... i'm sure she read it.... and i hope she learned a lot...

anywho naemone, i knew i shouldn't have read it!... that man certainly didn't make us sound any better... he just sound like a straightup... negro-supremacist!... talkin bout egyptian queens and cave men, and white women being doormats, and about white women tanning to look black... we all no why those statements are ig'nant so i wont even go into it... i'm just said cuz i know there is sum young impressionable mind out there flippin through sister 2 sister going "mmmmhhmmm that's is SO true... they all just wanna be black aaaaanyway... that's rite i'm black royalty....":lachen:

First,

I was stating that all black men don't feel that way! The women wrote in thinking that way and got the wrong man to write her back that was my point! Some black women have the same thoughts. I posted to show there are black men who have been educated and have learned history and would be in disagreement with this entire post .

Let me go on to write that God made man in all colors I think others have learned to love themselves and we as a people haven't learned to love our distinct gifts and differences! There is only one that is supreme and that is GOD and what HE says is what matters! Let's make that clear!

Now as far as history truth is truth, but GOD made us all!

So back on topic, I think black men loving white women is overrated unless you are talking true love in a marriage. Its all about who you are around thats all!

Kirei

OMG took the words right out of my damn mouth!

"guuuuuurrrrl! You KNOW I saw Bookie down the block with a WHITE woman right? Yeah girl if I hadnta just gotten my hurr did I woulda whooped that ho's a$$!" *stretch neck for posterity*

:lachen::lachen::lachen::dighole:

"He can cheat but why she gotta be WHITE?" "WHY WHY WHY, she got to be white!" "FATHER don't let her be WHITE!" "No he didn't cheap on her with a WHITE woman, hmm hmm!"

What? That has to be the rudest thing to say about someone, that someone is dating them b/c of their hair. How about intelligence, conversation, kindness, great companionship and those things. I mean white women are not dumb blondes and it is rude to assume or insinuate so.

They like white women for the same reason they like black women or any other women for that matter.

Would you like it if someone said "That white man with you for your hair!" Like you have nothing else to offer any body. SMDH!:nono:

Totally agree. I hear so many black women make up all kinds of excuses why black men date white women. Men are actually not as shallow as we like to think and they do actually look for other qualities than hair or other physical traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.