Who uses Wild Growth Oil as directed?

michelle2003

I usually buy hot 6 oils and massage it into my scalp but recently I bought wild growth oil and it says do not massage or rub into the scalp but I do it anyway. Do any of you guys use wild growth oil and find it bad to rub it in your scalp? Does it clog your hair folicles? Why does the bottle say don't rub or massage into the scalp?

Ossie

I use Wild Growth and I only put it on my ends and new growth but I don't rub it into my scalp. Your scalp doesn't need extra oil it produces it's own.

Purtygurly

I put it on my scalp too... not for my scalp really, I'm trying to get it on all my new growth because it softens it. It doesn't clog your follicles.

In fact on the instuctions on my bottle it says to "apply oil from spout to scalp" for fuller and longer looking hair.

It doesn't say anything about NOT puuting it on the scalp on my bottle. Does it really tell you not to, or does it just not mention it?

KansasHalo

Aside from the smell, I love Wild Growth Oill. I apply it to my scalp about twice a week. (nothing heavy, just a few swooshes through my head and that's it).

Lately, I have been using oure Almond Oil and I love the results. Its a fast absorbing oil, so your hair isn't weighed down or greasy.

skegeesmb

I don't put it on my scalp. I have put it an inch after it though when wet to rollerset when I was natural in order for my hair to straighten and keep softness.

leia

I put rub it into my scalp also even though it says not to on the bottle. I use Hot 6 for the length of my hair. I'm not sure how else to effectively get it throughout my scalp without massaging. I haven't had any problems doing it this way.

AnjelLuvs

i put it on my scalp also and totally forgot what the instruction said, I personally rub it in. I cant just put it in and leave it at that because I dont put that much in and it would feel like some of my hair would be neglected if I dont massage it through

Lengthwanted

When I use it I put alot more in my hair than the directions say. I put it directly on my hair close to my scalp and comb it through my hair.