Wild Growth Oil vs. Evening Primrose Oil

SouthernGyal

Are they the same? I did a search on Wild Growth oil and only Evening Primose Oil posts came up. If you use Wild Growth Oil, do you put products on top of the the Wild Growth oil. I read on another board that it has a strong smell.

JenJen2721

They're not the same..I believe most people here take Evening Primrose Oil as a supplement, I would imagine that it would be verrry expensive to use straight although I was thinking about breaking open a capsule and adding it to my hair oil.

Try doing a search on Wild Growth Oil, but this time put quotations around it like this>>>> "Wild Growth Oil" That should give better results. That search option is kind of weird.

DelightfulFlame

No they aren't the same. Wild growth oil is a mixture of different oils. It even contains fragrance and other additives. You can buy this at your beauty supply store.

Evening primrose oil comes from a plant called "evening primrose". You can buy this in liquid or pill form. You can get this at a drug store or a health food store.

HTH!

Wildflower

Grow, hair,Grow!!!
and after you get it, make sure you go to the bodyshop and pick up some kind of essencial oil to add to your wild growth oil because it stinks like crazy. I use the citrus one and add about 15 drops in the bottle, and voila!! it will smell yummy.