Natural Remedies For Hair Growth

hope5506

1.Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.

2.Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth.

3. Brush your hair gently with preferably wooden brushes to increase hair growth.

4.Boil 1 cup of celery leaves with stems, strain and add juice of 1 lemon. You can
rinse your hair with this after washing your hair. It makes your hair look healthy
and lustrous.

5.Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing.

6.If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month.

7.Never brush the hair when it is wet.

8.Massage aloe vera gel over the scalp and leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results for hair growth.

9.Rinsing your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea helps in hair growth

10.Boil rosemary leaves in water and use this water while washing your hair daily to improve hair growth.

11.Massaging your scalp vigorously with your fingers promotes hair growth.

12.Rinsing your hair with one juiced lemon and one cup of water is said to bring
life and shine back to dull hair.

13.Rub olive oil into the scalp to promote hair growth.

14.Massage the scalp with egg yolk, leave for 1 hour and wash.

:yep:

locabouthair

My mom told me last ngiht to brush my hair every night to make it grow. I think brushing can be too much manipulation. I think cardio and massage could give you the same scalp stimulation.

I agree with the diet and the massages.

Sarahh.

Trimming doesn't make your hair grow.
Trimming removes any damaged/split ends which break and cause you to lose length.
So dusting when needed retains length.

Rae1234

i was shaking my head yes until i read this :

6.If one wants to grow hair, trim the hair once every month.

nooooooooooooooo!