Who uses hair moisturizers as lotion?

Blue_Berry

I know it strange, but I hope I'm not the only one that uses hair moisturizer as a lotion. :ohwell: Some hair products have similar ingredients to lotions. Usually, I will put hair moisturizers on my skin if the product doesn't work out for my hair. Lol During the winter time, I was using Qhemet Alma and Olive Heavy Cream and CD Healthy Hair Butter as a lotion. The moisture was incredible and last throughout the day.

So, has anyone try using their hair products on their skin?

Last edited:

Sosoothing

I haven't thought of doing his before but it sounds like a good idea. Sometimes I'm stuck with moisturizers that don't work for my hair and I feel lazy returning them.

oneastrocurlie

I will if the seller's website or the bottle says it can be used as both. I'm afraid of allergic reactions so that's why I stick to using it on hair only if it doesn't say both.

Blue_Berry

I will if the seller's website or the bottle says it can be used as both. I'm afraid of allergic reactions so that's why I stick to using it on hair only if it doesn't say both.

That is very true about the allergic reaction, but I never had a problem. Plus, I check to make sure the ingredients are natural and safe.

rawsilk

LOL - I thought I was the only one who did this. Spilled some Palmers Coconut Leave-In and didn't want to just throw it away. Rubbed onto legs/arms while sitting under dryer and haven't looked at body lotions the same way since. I will say this: your body skin (as compared to your face) shouldn't really "need" lotion. Ash is not normal -- we are all just woefully dehydrated. Try it out -- see what happens when you up your water intake, whatever it is.