Who Trims Lunar(ly)

ms_kenesha

Okay, I know lunarly is not a word! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif But who follows a lunar schedule for trimming? I do and the most important time to trim for this year is on the 19th. The last time I trimmed (dusted) was 2/09/03. For those who are interested here's the Lunar Chart.

In other news I'm getting my touch-up today and I'll be taking pictures, but I have 18 pics left in my camera before I get them developed! /images/graemlins/frown.gif I feel like snapping pictures of anything, just so I can post my latest pics!!! It has grown so much since November! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lucia

I try to follow the lunar schedule. And April 1, 2003 is a major day for trimms/cuts for thickness and length.
hth /images/graemlins/look.gif

Crystal

You guys are deep on this board... Okay I never heard of this lunar/trimming stuff... so if I trim my hair on a full moon it will be thicker and longer? Is that what ya'll are saying?

I do every thing else ya'll suggest... why not this too

SherryLove

Matter of fact, I will do my next trim during a new moon phase. /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SherryLove

azul11

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
nomadpixi said:
I trim that way too, but I dust regularly.

[/ QUOTE ]

what is dusting again?? God bless you all.

ngaa

ms kenesha how long have u been trimmin lunarly /images/graemlins/grin.gif have u noticed any difference in hair length and thickness?

Phoenix

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Crystal said:
You guys are deep on this board... Okay I never heard of this lunar/trimming stuff... so if I trim my hair on a full moon it will be thicker and longer? Is that what ya'll are saying?

I do every thing else ya'll suggest... why not this too

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you, girl! So do you have to trim your hair on all the days listed? I mean, if you want to thicken your hair you would have to trim once a month? I don't think I get it /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Paris Belle

Yes, I trim during the New Moon. I just did one on the last New Moon so hopefully it will be a few more before I need another trim. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lucia

Hi, here's the simplified version b/c I read pages of stuff twice to figure it out.
You trimm/cut, from the new moon to the full moon, if you do from the full moon to the end(waning) then it thins your hair or keeps it shorter. It can also be done with chemical processes, conditioners, etc. But that's where it gets too complicatied for me. BTW this isn't new people have been applying the moon growth theory for milleniums.
hth