Who finds themselves using ponytail holders 24/7?

sjarman13

I buy the ones that say they're damage free, but I still wonder if I'm not weakening my hair by wearing one all the time. My bun doesn't look neat unless I use a ponytail holder and I can't do the baggie thing (dry hair) at night without a ponytail holder.
I haven't really noticed any breakage but I've been wondering what others have experienced.

Faith

I use a "silky" scrunchie (it's not satin or silk but it's smooth). I soak it in lots of oil and use that to put my hair up.

Nenah

I use the pony tail holders and the scrunchies. I have not seen any breakage other than normal.

Babygurl

I used to use no damage ponytail holders all the time but got a little bit of breakage with them, but now I use mini-scrunchies they give the same hold with no damage.

Leigh

Thanks for the idea. I've thought about it but wondered if they could hold all my hair(does it stretch enough to get around my hair twice).

Irresistible

I've used them every day for years , with no problems with them at all , thank God

the same ones your talking about, the ones without the clasp, i go through them like crazy in this house