Ponytail Holders

princessdi

I am searching for another form of ponytail holder other than a satin or silk scrunchie. I like the idea of this:

but, when my hair is wet and wrapped several times, the claw is too small for my hair; does it come in a larger size or is one size suppose to fit all?

and

I found this, but haven't tried it. I wonder if it comes in a large size:

For those of you who wear a bun and are at least BSB or BSL, can you please send suggestions for what to use? As my hair gets longer, it's getting harder and harder to find holders that fit -- I'm not complaining though, I like it!!!!

I just want to find something that is quick and easy, doesn't provide that much tension to the hair and is not damaging, and that allows for some sense of style.

Thanks ladies.

RZILYNT

That is a pretty neat pony tail holder that you have found. I am reluctant to wear anything that has teeth in it as I am prone to breakage since I wear a pony almost all the time. I stick with the cloth covered scrunchies and use other decorative toys if I wear it in a bun. Sorry not too much help on the Pony Holder search.....I will keep checking back to see if others have some suggestions.

RZ~

I only use a scrunchie...but am looking for other alternatives as well. Since I'll be in the protective ends challenge, more options are a must. Can't wait to hear what others say.

I'm not BSL (APL currently) but I'll chime in. I use these.
http://www.amazon.com/4mm-BLACK-Hair-Elastics-Blax/dp/B000BOA1C2

I've had them for over a month now. I've only used 3 of the eight and I make sure not to lose them since it was expensive with shipping.

They stretch really well yet stay strong. They also seem to be less damaging then other ponytail holders (I used the ones without the metal thing). I lose less hair using these and I see it as an investment. Two is usually enough to make my bun and I keep a third one in my pocket just in case. So far so good=]

P.S. You can search for the different variations on amazon to see other reviews. The one I bought doesn't have reviews but the company's elastics in general do. look for the starred ones.