The Pros and Cons of Long Hair

Polyesterdiva

That's called hair anorexia.

I always wondered what ladies meant by this! I definitely do have it, lol and as i say that I think "I don't even have enough hair to be falsely deluded about not having enough hair." :lachen:

But there are moments when the lighting is just right and the shrinkage ain't hurting me too much, I get a side view in the mirror and think

"wooww, that's MINE? I have...hair!" :lick:

and it feels full, and 'long' and I feel PROUD of myself! :blush: LOL Rare moments. Most of the time I'm too worried about the length I WANT to have, or lost because of a) b) or c) mistake, dwelling on the future or the past.

Let's love the hair we got on our heads right NOW!

:)

Sha76

Im collarbone/shoulder length:
Pros:
- Easy to style without really styling
- It bounces all over the place
- Ponytails for bad hair days

Cons:
- sometimes it scares me (I think there is something crawling on me and i find out it is just my hair)
- people putting their hands in my hair for weave checks ( I know I cut off my hair last year and it has grown back already, doesnt make it any less of my own hair)
- Tying it up not for the health of my hair, but so it wont scare me awake.
- Bangs always falling in my face and mouth

****Now this is just at collar/soulder length-I'm terrified for longer lengths****

UrbainChic

APL stretched. Natural

Pros:
-On a bad hair day, I can just put it up ( this is big for the style challenged w/short hair!!!!)
-Looks great whether I style curly wavy or straight
-SO has more to play with
-BIG hair gets lots of compliments
-Lots of fluffy hair makes me feel playful
-Keeps my ears warm on cold nights

Cons
- Much more conditioner needed.
- I shut my fro in the car door, and windows
- People always want to touch it
- I am more reluctant to try color ( fear of damage and starting over AGAIN)