WHICH LINE OF PRODUCTS WOULD YOU CHOOSE??

Which line of products would you choose?

• Total voters

Mandy4610

Just curious to see which line comes out on top.
ETA: I know there are other lines. Please specify the one you would use if it is not one of the options on top.

Last edited:
You mean if you had to use just one line?

If so I would say Kenra, Joico or even Herbal Essences before any of the other choices.

Why is the poll open?:ohwell:

I picked Motions because I use about 3 products from them- the oil sheen, the CPR treatment, and the conditioner. But not as staples. I just use them sometimes. I don't plan on buying anymore products from them when I run out.

I prefer a mix of products. Right now I'm into John Freida and CHI/Biosilk as well as ORS (the pak and the oil moisturizer)

ETA: I wanted to add that my favorite line is actually the ION line from Sally's even though I don't have the whole line yet.

Last edited:
Wow this is hard....Just one!

If I had to pick one I would choose OJON, only because I would be able to find products in this line for my total hair care needs.

However If I could pick more then one...

WEN
Jane Carter
Jessicurl

Would be close 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in line!

Nexxus and Herbal Essences HANDS DOWN!! :yep::yep: These are my current staples and the mix of them is incredible!

I'm not sure if I could choose one over the other. Maybe Nexxus just because HE's shampoos have harsh cleasners. But my hair would have a FIT!! She be thinking she looks all cute now and has lost her mind with the nexxus/he combo... She'd rebel.

Last edited:
Mizani is my top choice out of the ones you have up there.

If you don't want me to choose one of those, then I'd have to say Pantene, because they are LITERALLY the best in the industry. They constantly reformulate their line so there is something for everyone.

I did Motions for a few years but the relaxer seemed to stop getting my hair as straight as I wanted but the other products are ok I just bought CPR again after not using it for several years.

I chose Mizani now because I just tried to Butter Blends my hair doesn't look like it was relaxed but I will try it one more time to give it the benefit of the doubt.

Niether of these were on the list...so I checked other:
Aveda Brilliant Line*(staple) my absolute favorite :spinning:
Profectiv Line... Break Free may become a staple, alternate with Brilliant USC. It stops breakage and a nice moisturizer. :yep:

Sebastian is an oldie but goodie. Just started using some of its products and my hair is bouncing back to life!:grin:

Since I started LHCF I only have use two product lines, Keracare and Nexxus phyto organics. If I had to make a choice between those two, it would be Keracare. I think after I use up all my phyto organics I will try the kenra or Joico line

I chose other:
Elasta QP
Vaseline Intensive care
Organic Root Stimulator

My hair does not like motions products I learned that the hard way

If I had to pick one it would be Keracare. I love their detangling shampoo and their leave-in conditioner.

Elasta QP hands down. Right now, I'm using:

Moisturizing Creme Poo
DRP-11
Intense Fortifying
Wrap Foam
Mango Butter
H-Two
Oil Recovery

ORS would be second since I use their

Replenishing Condish
Lye Mild Relaxer
Hair Mayo