Name your "Go To" Line

I would like to say Silk Elements but they dont have everything I need that is compatible with my hair such as a moisturizer and leave in. Im thinking about giving Design Essentials a whirl but Im so in love with the Silk Elements conditioners. Hmmmmm :scratchch:

I will have to pick Giovanni because they cover all the basics and use quality ingredients. Actually that was easier than I thought.

Shea Moisture.

I would say Giovanni but my hair stay moisturized way long using SM than Gio. That and I'm not sure how well my hair would react to the protein in the long run.

for a whole line i pick mixed silk...its really the only whole line (shampoo, leave-in, condish) that i tried and liked everything...and its cheap and accessible.

I'm not married to my shampoo and conditioner brand (Elucence), but with styling products and moisturizers, I'm loving Komaza. I love the performance of the products and the speedy shipping is also a winner. I ran out of products last weekend, placed an order on Monday evening and received my package just after lunch on Thursday.

This thread has taught me about myself.
I can easily live without standard leave ins and cones...
Never would've given that any thought.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

*cough*Suave*cough*

Suave has added a ton of products... I'll be up for trying them out one day. Can't wait to try their new leave in.

bronzebomb

Bronzie! I really gave this some serious thought today after you mentioned it last night. I'd hafta' say: JOICO because they have a reconstructor and prolly everything else I could need.

So, that would be my final answer (since we can only say 1)

Sallys GVP would give me everything I needed: my nexxus therrape & humectress, chi silk infusion, biolage Conditioning balm, PM the conditioner, sebastian postion 9, etc. The only thing that I'd be missing was my Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, but I'm sure if I was under the gun and tested out some of the other GVP products that I'd find a replacement. They've got an all star cast up in there.

Don't throw rocks at me but probably Motions.

Back in the day, nobody couldn't tell me NUFFIN 'bout Motions! That line works well for me, but maybe you should try out Aphogee. For me, it's better than Motions. (But I still love me some Motions :grin:)

i am not a line person but if i had to go with a line exclusively it would be ultrasheen. im actually really surprised that alot of the products work so well in my hair.

-throws rocks at aireen-

ORS for me, if I had to choose. I'm still in the beginning stages of hair health so I haven't tried many lines yet.

Yeah I would have to say Joico also. They have a full comprehensive range, that even I could be happy with.

Back